Chapter teaser

"marj!" Reece shouted down the phone.

Reece called up autumn, telling her what happened, he couldn't believe someone would do this to such a gorgeous woman. He didn't expect this behaviour from his dad.. no that's exactly what he expects of him.

"Autumn h-h-he." Reece stuttered down the phone.
"Did what Reece? Who did what? Talk to me what happened?" Autumn replied, she sounded panicked. Who was he? What did he do to Marjorie?

"Roger h-he." Reece didn't need to say anything else, autumn knew exactly what me meant.
"No, no, no! Did you track the ip address?" Autumn asked.
"Y-yes" Reece chocked out.

Reece sent autumn the address, he told her he'd meet her there. It was a warehouse, an old, dark building of nothing. Autumn soon pulled up, not long after Reece.

"You ready?" She asked, squeezing his hand reassuringly. He nodded back to her before mumbling,
"She's in there, the love of my life is in there"

The siblings searched everywhere for her, only to find her passed out on a chair infront of Roger, who was laughing to himself maniacally.

"Well well well, looked who showed up. Wanted to see the show?" Roger spat.

Reece's heart broke seeing Marjorie in such a state, autumn told him earlier she's take care of Roger while he made sure Marjorie got to safety. Autumn gave Roger a swift punch, knocking him over as she did.

"Little slut!" Roger hissed at autumn.

Reece kneeled down at Marjorie's side, untying her with tears in his eyes.
"My girl." He said, helping her out Roger's trap.
"My boy." She mumbled back, her words limited from Roger...

—————————-

Imagine I didn't post for days and then I come back and give you this how nice am I fam 😘