The talk

"Go talk to Marjorie." Autumn said.

Reece deep down was scared to talk to her, how could she look at him after some of the atrocious
things he did.

"Do you think I should." Reece asked.
"Get in there and talk to her, go!" Autumn sternly told him, pointing to the living room door.

Reece stared at the door for a few seconds then looked back at autumn. She let out a loud sigh before saying,

"You're scared aren't you?" Reece nodded in response.
"Why are you scared, she loves you and cares about you."
"Because of the horrible things I've done." He said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"She doesn't care about that, she wants Reece back as much as I do. Now get in there before I get her in here. Then you won't be able to leave."

"Fine."

Reece walked into the living room, seeing Marjorie sat on the couch. She didn't see him at first but when she did, she ran over to him, her hand wrapping around his torso.

"Reece you little shit I thought you were dead!" She scolded him in between sobs.
He looked back at autumn through the door, who gave him a very suggestive look, telling him to talk. She closed the door so he'd feel like he has more privacy.

"So did I." He mumbled.
"Why did you do that to yourself, I was worried sick!"

"Because the guilt was eating me up,  I didn't feel humane anymore. Every time I tried to think about something else, my mind went back to what I did to you, I couldn't live like that. It's not your fault, it's mine. I can't control my emotions properly and it's ruining my life. I didn't mean to scare you or aut. That was never my intention. I love you both so much it's hard to see you two broken by me. I didn't want to see that, I couldn't see that. That's why I did that to myself."

Reece didn't mean for all that to slip out, he just wanted to tell Marjorie the truth.

"You don't have to be guilty Reece, it wasn't you fault. It was your dad's. Yeah you did scare me for a bit, but I still loved you. And I love you still. It's going to take you a while to recover and I'll be here every way of the journey, if you would let me."
—————————-

Decision time peeps.

Do it alone?

Or

Get help?