Is she okay?

"Will she be okay?" Reece asked.

Marjorie had been in the hospital for a week, hooked up to an oxygen machine, hence Roger damaged her airways. Her face was bruised and her privates were swollen from his actions with her.

"I hope so." Autumn replied, wrapping an arm around him.

Autumn had been starting with Reece during Marjorie's time at the hospital, they wouldn't let them stay with her overnight incase she woke up and got upset, which would hurt her even more than she already was.

"I'll kill him, I'll fucking kill him!" Reece exclaimed, seeing his girlfriends beaten up body laying lifelessly.
"Reece you'll go to prison!" Autumn told him, fighting back.
"I don't care look what he's done to her!"

Autumn took one glance at Marjorie, understanding where Reece was coming from. She just couldn't bare the thought of her big brother in a prison cell, all at the cost of his own father.

"Reece you can't!" Autumn said.
"I know, I know." Reece sighed, sitting next to autumn and throwing his head back against the wall.

"I just wish I could, it's not only her he's hurt during all this. Me, you, char, Carly heck even Mia! They all know what a narcissist he is! I can't even imagine what Siobhan is going through right now, how she's spent a year with him I'll never know."

"I know Reece we all hate him for it he's a fucking  narcissistic as you said. A wife beating, cunning, evil little prick he is! I'm ashamed to call him our father!" Autumn cried out, resting her head on Reece's shoulder.

Reece looked at autumn sympathetically, rubbing her back gently. He felt autumn hide her head in his neck, soft tears running down her cheeks.

"I know aut, I hate him to"

The doctors soon came out, walking over to Reece and autumn. They both stood up, Reece still holding his little sister.

"Will she be okay?" Autumn asked.

.....

—————————

Like I'd tell you if she's alright ❤️