002: real life

——————————————————————————
Im awaken by a sudden shaking of my body, I shrug it off trying to fall back asleep considering that I knew for a fact I didn't work today. "Aster, aster,aster" I hear being said while the shaking continues.

"If the building isn't on fire Im going to kill you." I mumble back already knowing it was Ryan trying to wake me up, you would think considering we worked the same hours she would be as exhausted as me. I lift one of my eyes to see her face with a huge smile. "If you don't see our godlike new neighbor!" She shakes me one more time.

I open both eyes and squint them, "what?" I respond still in a confused state. "Our new neighbor is the hottest man I've ever seen in my fucking life." She bluntly states. I look at her, "if we're basing this on your type I highly doubt that." I grab my blanket and face away from her trying to fall back asleep.

"Aster please you need to see him!" She keeps shaking, "Ryan im so tired." I fake a yawn but my tiredness was very much real. "I won't make you breakfast." She threatens. I grunt and shutter at the thought of me even trying to cook anything, "fine." I grunt and stand up from my bed.

She already looked ready for the day, well maybe more like a day in with her boho braids put in two space buns, in her fav combo big tee and small shorts.

I slightly shiver as my feet touch the cold wooden floor, I definitely looked a mess falling asleep in my makeup, and only having the energy to change into my oversized sweater with boxers.

She had a pep in her step as she tries to lead me to the window to look at our new neighbor, before falling slowly behind her i put on my slippers.

"If that isn't the hottest man I've ever seen,.." she says putting her head in her hands and admiring the man in awe. Still a bit tired I rub my eyes, at first I only see a blob of a big truck and smaller blobs of people moving said from said big truck. I squint them trying to focus on the men outside.

"Yea those movers are quite it." I say in a joking manner, considering those guys looked like your basic college frat boys who treated you like trash and texted you a 'u up?' At 3am.

She shoves me, "ow." I mumble it hurt more since my body was more sensitive in the morning. "Look!" She points, I look at the direction as my eyes focus on the guy. I immediately wake up at the sight of him, he was tall towering over the movers, his muscles were showing tight as he carried a large box, I look at Ryan she, she was already basically drooling,

She was right, he had a handsome face, he looked slightly older with wrinkles showing up as he struggled to get up the stairs, his hair was slightly put back and the white tank was soaking with his sweat, the blue jeans having some wear on them and his brown boots being worn out and dirty all in all he looked manly.

"Oh my god." I mumble out as we're both looking at him. "How old does be look to you?" I ask Ryan. She shrugs, "Im legal age I could care less how old he is." She giggles softly.

I had to admit I felt kinda creepy just staring at our new neighbor like this but it was hard to pull your eyes away from him. "We gotta introduce ourselves." Ryan says. I chuckle, she shots me a serious look, "oh you're not kidding?"

"I need this man in an ungodly way." She replies. I side eye her, this man was exactly her type too but oddly enough mine too we would never fight for a guy because our types were always so different but now I think he's one lucky guy to be both of our type.