53

Bloody story

Father Lin and mother Lin brought Lin Xuan and her brother to a villa complex.

This place should have a long history of construction. The exterior walls of the buildings look quite old. The trees planted in the community are very strong and tall. Walking in the community, you can only hear the chirping of birds, which seems even more deep and quiet.

Ye Qingyan saw Lin Xuan looking around curiously and smiled, "Does it look a bit strange? After all, it has been more than six years since I came back."

Lin Xuan immediately knew that the house in this community should be the house returned by Lin's father after his rehabilitation, and naturally replied, "Yes, it feels familiar and strange."

She turned her head to look at Lin Zhao, "Xiao Zhao, do you remember anything?"

Lin Zhao looked around and shook his head in confusion.

They arrived at an independent villa with a garden full of green plants in front. The house hidden in the green was old and elegant, and looked very beautiful.

Lin Xuan's eyes lit up, "What a beautiful house."

Ye Qingyan explained with a smile: "This house was not so beautiful when it was just returned. The gardens in front and back were all abandoned. Your father played with it at home."

The decoration inside the house is American country style, which looks natural, comfortable, elegant and leisure.

Lin Yungui walked upstairs with the suitcase, looking back as he walked, "Your room is still in the same location as before, on the second floor."

He put the suitcase in a room on the second floor, which was fully equipped with a bed, wardrobe, desk, and chest. The furniture was all ivory white, the bed and curtains were all blue, and there was a pot of green plants on the desk, which looked warm and beautiful.

Lin Yungui put the suitcase against the wall and praised casually: "This suitcase is quite conveniently designed. There are wheels underneath, so you won't feel tired when you pull it all the way."

Lin Xuan answered nonchalantly: "My friend found this for me."

Ye Qingyan: "This room is for my brother, and my sister's is next to it. There are two bathrooms on the second floor, one in our master bedroom. You two should wash up first and come down to have lunch later."

Lin Xuan took the bag from Lin Zhao and said happily: "Okay."

She opened the next room, which had ivory white furniture like Lin Zhao, and the soft furnishings were light green and light pink, which looked quite fresh.

She rolled on the bed twice, took out her clothes to wash up.

It is late November now. Jincheng is sunny today. It is much warmer than Birch Manor after the snow. Both Lin's father and mother are wearing two sets of clothes. Lin Xuan washed up and changed her heavy cotton clothes. She also wore only two sets of clothes, a cotton white long T-shirt with a home printed sweater, and off-white casual pants.

She wiped her hair with a towel, and walked downstairs with her hair loose, jumping and hopping, as if she was in her own home. She shouted naturally and intimately: "Dad! Mom! Is there a breeze at home?"

Next to the stairs is the living room. A strange man is sitting on the sofa and talking with Lin's father and Lin Zhao. When he saw her, he immediately stood up, with joy of reunion in his eyes and a faint smile on his face.

"Xiaoxuan, long time no see."

Lin Xuan was stunned. This person seemed to be familiar with Lin Xiaoxuan but not too close. She did not show that she did not know him, but calmly and politely replied: "Long time no see."