67

Top Scorer

After the college entrance examination, the test papers and answers were no longer secrets. Lin Xuan asked the best students in each subject to find the standard answers for each test paper and posted them on the school bulletin board for everyone to estimate their scores.

Everyone crowded around the bulletin board.

"Oh, this question was originally written like this."

"Ah! I struggled with this question for a long time, but I still chose the wrong answer."

After all, they didn't pay attention to studying for so many years. It's impossible for everyone to make rapid progress just by reviewing for a few months. Looking around, everyone's estimated scores were very low.

Guan Ruixue asked around, and the candidates at the educated youth point generally estimated about 200 points. After checking her answers, she got more than 300 points. Compared with everyone else's scores, it was still good. This score should be enough to go to college, right?

She didn't see Lin Xuan around, so she ran to Gu's house to look for her. Lin Xuan, Gu Langhao and Gu Langxing were all lying on the kang in the new house, reading quietly. There was no nervousness or anxiety before the results were released.

Guan Ruixue: "Have you checked your answers?"

Lin Xuan nodded, "How many points do you think you can get?"

"315." Guan Ruixue raised her chin, very satisfied and proud of this score. In fact, her grades were not good when she was in school. She was able to get this score thanks to Lin Xuan's reminder a year ago that she should read more books, and she might recover in the college entrance examination in the future. Although she was a little lazy for a while, she never gave up.

"What about you?"

Lin Xuan: "Around 460."

Guan Ruixue was almost shocked, "So high! Xuanxuan, you can't estimate the score too high, it will be terrible if the school reports it wrong."

Lin Xuan raised her eyebrows, "Don't worry, I just estimated it too low."

She basically got no mistakes on the questions with standard answers. The questions were very simple for her, and she checked one of them carefully after finishing. It can be said that she got full marks in all three science subjects. Mainly, there were deductions for the language homework and the subjective questions in politics, but the deductions were definitely not as much as when Lin Xuan calculated the score.

Guan Ruixue opened her mouth in surprise, turned to Gu Langxing and asked, "Axing, have you estimated your score?"

Gu Langxing glanced at the paper on the table, "439."

Guan Ruixue was speechless. She thought her score was high, and now she was a little worried about whether she could get into college.

She was hit by the scores of the two people. Her face was like an eggplant hit by frost. She was completely wilted and looked at Gu Langhao unhappily.

Gu Langhao was swept by her eyes and immediately said, "Around 420." He had a year to review like Guan Ruixue, but he knew the information about the college entrance examination, reviewed more seriously, and had more information in his hands than Guan Ruixue.

Guan Ruixue's shoulders slumped, and she said worriedly, "It's over, I may not be able to get into college." There was a reason why she couldn't compare with Lin Xuan and Gu Langxing. Why couldn't her score even catch up with Gu Langhao, who had graduated many years ago? She must be in danger...