66

College Entrance Examination

Autumn is the harvest season, the fields are golden everywhere, and the members are busy in the fields.

After Lin Xuan resigned from her teaching job, she was very comfortable reading and writing at home every day.

She lived comfortably, and it was inevitable that there were people who were jealous and resentful in the production team.

"Isn't Lin Xuan an educated youth who went to the countryside to support rural construction? What does it look like to stay in the house every day and not go out to work! Everyone is busy and she is the only one enjoying herself, what is the basis!"

Although Aunt Gu has a gentle temperament, she also got a little angry when she heard some people running to her to slander Lin Xuan.

"Why? Just because we were able to get so much public money last year because she ran around to run this factory, just because she is still designing new products for the factory, and the school's sports equipment can only be bought with her, isn't this considered supporting rural construction?"

This statement was supported by most people, Lin Xuan is a great contributor to their production team's income.

Aunt Shen said, "If you ask me, the educated youth are all weak and incompetent. Do we need their labor? But they are well-educated and knowledgeable. To support rural construction, we need to use our brains like Lin the educated youth. Letting them do what they are good at is the right way to support rural construction."

Everyone agreed, "Aunt Shen is right. The educated youth who went to the fields before How can I help? If I don't make things worse, I'll thank God. "

They were in large numbers, so the troublemakers didn't dare to talk back. They just shut up and shook their heads in their hearts: The Gu family has a big Buddha in their home. They are so lazy before they get married. Even if they are capable, they will be rural wives in the future. There is no reason for them not to work. Aunt Gu and her family will suffer after they get married.

Aunt Gu often received the sarcasm and ridicule from these people. She was speechless. Once she secretly found Gu Langhao and told him to study hard and try to get into a good university with Lin Xuan. In the future, the couple can work in the city together to slap these people in the face.

In mid-September, the osmanthus trees planted by Birch Village Primary School were in full bloom, and the intoxicating fragrance filled the air.

In the season when the golden osmanthus was fragrant, Lin Xuan received a letter from her father.

The letter revealed that the meeting of the Education Bureau had decided to resume the college entrance examination, which had been suspended for ten years, and asked her and Gu Langhao to review quickly. At the same time, several tutoring books were also sent.

The college entrance examination was finally clear. Lin Xuan took the letter to find Uncle Gu, "Uncle, it has been confirmed that the college entrance examination will be resumed!"

Uncle Gu was happily looking at the account book, and it took him a while to react after hearing the words.

What did Lin Xuan say?

Resume the college entrance examination!

He was filled with ecstasy. The children of Birch Village had the opportunity to go to college!

"Has it been confirmed? When will the exam be held?" Uncle Gu's usually calm voice became anxious and excited.

"It has been confirmed, but the major media have not announced the news yet. Some places have known the news in advance and are already reviewing. Uncle, we have to hurry up."