30

Lying together

Zhang Yanan is back.

She spent a month on the farm and lost a lot of weight in an instant. She was thin to begin with, but now she looked like a skeleton. She became gloomy and silent, hiding in a corner. She looked very pitiful.

Lin Xuan came back from school and suddenly saw her in a corner. She was shocked.

Then she felt a little pity, but when she thought of what she had done, she immediately cut off the pity and hardened her heart to pretend that she didn't exist.

Guan Ruixue saw her like this and thought that if she hadn't burned the books, the result might be worse than hers. She didn't care about her at all.

Shangguan Huan was very concerned about her and asked about her situation carefully and gently, but Zhang Yanan ignored her and said nothing with a blank face.

Yang Liu saw that the atmosphere in the female educated youth dormitory was a bit stiff, and advised earnestly: "Yanan has been punished for her wrongdoings, so let's turn the page and not mention it again. You are still young and your thoughts are not mature. Sometimes you are extreme and do wrong things, but there is still a long time to go. We must live our lives well. As long as we change our ways, it will be fine."

Zhang Yanan lowered her head and could not see the expression on her face. I don't know if she listened to Yang Liu's advice.

But the other three people in the female educated youth dormitory, except for the motherly Shangguan Huan, Guan Ruixue and Lin Xuan obviously still had grudges about what she had done. The relationship between the four people was extremely stiff, and gradually formed a situation of two people in pairs.

Shangguan Huan may feel sorry for Zhang Yanan, who would take her with him to work and back. Zhang Yanan did not refuse and followed her step by step.

Well... others have not read the original text, and do not know Zhang Yanan's jealousy and disgust towards Shangguan Huan. Seeing this scene, they can only praise Shangguan Huan in their hearts for being beautiful and kind.

Lin Xuan is a person who has read the original text. You should know that Zhang Yanan regards Shangguan Huan as his lifelong enemy. Seeing the scene of the two together, she feels indescribably awkward. She always feels that Zhang Yanan will not just stay like this. It's like the calm before the storm, which seems to breed a more serious conspiracy.

Before her conspiracy was revealed, the educated youth camp was in an uproar because of a piece of news.

The brigade had a recommendation quota for the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University!

The educated youths were all very active and tried every means to use their connections.

Lin Xuan was not affected and went to class as usual.

She walked to the school with her textbooks in her arms, and the villagers she met on the way greeted her warmly.

"Teacher Lin."

Aunt Wang, who lived nearby, approached her with a mysterious look on her face and said with a smile: "Teacher Lin, congratulations on going back to the city to study at university."

"Ah?" Lin Xuan was stunned for a while when she heard the news for the first time. She knew about the university quota, but she felt that it had nothing to do with her. She didn't want to go to the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University, so she didn't pay much attention to it. Unexpectedly, she learned from an old lady in Huashu Village that she was going back to the city.

"Auntie Wang, where did you hear this news?"

Auntie Wang looked pleased and started to talk at length: "Didn't I go to Majialing to see my second daughter yesterday? My second daughter gave birth to a big fat boy, and the child was born very strong..." She said a lot of nonsense and didn't get to the point for a long time.