63

Counting centimeters

Lin Xuan was convinced by Gu Langhao's confident look, and the next day she really sent a letter to Lin Zhao to explain the matter, saying that the raw materials were taken from the black market, and the source was unknown, so she lied to the brigade, and asked him if he could help get the addresses of two hollow shell factories in Jincheng, help take orders from Huashuzhuang and make fake shipments. In addition to all the expenses, she would pay him extra rewards.

Unexpectedly, a few days later, Lin Xuan received a reply from Lin Zhao, saying that the hollow shell factory matter had been handled, and attached the addresses and phone numbers of the two factories, but the phone was not always answered.

However, Lin Xuan was already very satisfied with this. Generally, the production team would not call the factory, but mail the order form, and Gu Langhao would be asked to pick up the goods. The recipient of the order was his address and name, which could fool people for the time being.

In this way, Lin Xuan sent Lin Zhao 100 yuan every month, which was far more than Lin Zhao's monthly expenditure on this matter.

Lin Zhao was a little shocked to receive so much money for the first time, and he even called to say that he didn't need so much money.

Lin Xuan gave Lin Zhao so much money, first of all, of course, because he was Lin Xiaoxuan's younger brother, and she had to take care of him a little. Second, she didn't need this little money. Since she had more goods circulating in the black market, she had earned tens of thousands of yuan this month, and all her savings added up to 50,000 yuan.

With so much money, Lin Xuan didn't dare to take her passbook to the bank, so she could only deposit it in batches. Fortunately, the bank couldn't check the data backstage at this time.

Under Lin Xuan's insistence, Lin Zhao had to accept it. He had always known that his sister was rich, but this time he really understood how rich his sister was. He used to think that her money was given by her parents, but now it seems that his sister is mostly doing black market business. He stayed in Gu's house for almost a month, but he didn't find it.

At the end of January, red lanterns were hung high on the streets of Hongxing Commune and Anxian County. The shops were stocked with many things needed for the New Year. The people were busy preparing New Year supplies, and the New Year atmosphere gradually took over.

All the production teams in Huashuzhuang gathered in the square. The team calculated work points and distributed money today.

Captain Chen first talked about the food produced and the things that the production team had accomplished this year, and finally said the key point, "With the efforts of all members of our production team, the centimeters of our team have risen from five cents last year to two cents now, but I believe that as long as we continue to work hard, our centimeters will be higher and higher next year!"

The social workers below were stunned. Although they knew that the money at the end of the year would definitely increase because of the two factories this year, they did not expect it to be so much more! Excited discussions came from the crowd.

Aunt Shi in the crowd confirmed with her daughter in disbelief: "Yanzi, what did the captain just say about the centimeters?"

She and her daughter both work in the jewelry factory.

Yan Zi jumped up happily and replied excitedly: "Mom, the team leader said 20 cents per centimeter, and we worked in the factory for about 40 days, 7 cents a day, which is 1.4 yuan. In these 40 days alone, we earned 42 yuan, which is as high as the salary of formal workers in the city."