68

Each went his own way

Shangguan Huan was stunned for a few seconds, her eyes drooped one by one, she lowered her head silently and cried, her eyes were wet.

Chen Jingsheng saw the bitterness in his heart, but he knew that letting her go was the real good for her. He, a farmer, was not worthy of her, and he should let her go to give her a better future.

He gently wiped the tears from her cheeks and forced out a smile, "Huanhuan, I am not worthy of you. You should be good in the future and find a city man to marry."

Shangguan Huan hugged him fiercely, "Jingsheng, don't say that. In my heart, you are the best. I will not divorce or find anyone else."

In fact, since Chen Jingsheng saved her and avenged her, the two of them have been together for a long time, and she has gradually found a place for Chen Jingsheng in her heart.

In the original text, Shangguan Huan's deep love for Luo Chen has been transferred to Chen Jingsheng in reality.

Shangguan Huan is a person who values ​​love first, or what later generations call a love-brained person. For love, she doesn't care about other things, so at this time, she values ​​the relationship between two people more than material things.

But she is very lucky to meet Chen Jingsheng who loves her deeply.

"My father wrote me a letter before. He speculated that the policy might be relaxed in the future, and you can settle down in Shanghai in the future." Shangguan Hua looked at him affectionately with red eyes, "Jingsheng, I will ask my father to find a job for you in Shanghai. Let's not separate and work together, okay?"

Chen Jingsheng's eyes turned red when he heard this. His throat seemed to be blocked by something and he couldn't make any sound. He had to nod hard and hug Shangguan Hua, "Okay, let's work together." The last voice was choked with sobs.

The production team saw that the lively people did not wait for Shangguan Hua and his wife to break up. Instead, the two of them were more loving than before.

After the snow, the soft white snow adorns the world, with jade leaves and branches, pink and jade, all white, a pleasant scene of a prosperous year with snow.

Shangguan Huan walked on the snow holding Chen Jingsheng's arm, smiled and greeted Lin Xuan and the others and then continued to move forward.

Guan Ruixue praised Shangguan Huan for a rare time, "I didn't expect her to be so loyal and righteous."

Lin Xuan smiled but didn't say anything.

The heroine in the original text is a kind and sentimental person. She has lived a wealthy life since she was a child, but her family fell into poverty in the middle. She has experienced the ups and downs of life. She doesn't have high demands for material things, but cares more about emotional needs. Therefore, she can't bear to reject various male partners who have a good impression of her, and can't bear to give up the male protagonist who does evil, believing that she can influence him with love.

But her kindness is only forgiving for others. When Zhang Yanan hurt her, did she "show kindness" and let the murderer go?

Looking at the footprints left by Shangguan Huan and Chen Jingsheng walking side by side in front of her, Lin Xuan smiled faintly.

But these are none of her business. She and the heroine will be in two different cities in the future, and it is estimated that they will hardly meet for the rest of their lives.

She raised the basket in her hand, "Let's go faster, don't let others wait for us."

Today, all of them will have a gathering of educated youth, and the location is in the men's dormitory of the educated youth site.