Episode 9

With a "BANG", Lisa forcefully pushed open the door to Jennie practice room. Everyone in the room was startled by the sudden noise as they looked at her in shock.

"Lisa?" Youna called out hesitantly as she supported Jennie

Jennie's face was pale, with a thin layer of sweat dripping down her forehead. She looked towards the door when she heard the sound. Behind them, there were several overturned chairs laying on the floor.

"Teacher Manoban..." the martial arts instructor reacted first and greeted her, "It's us who disturbed you by being noisy here..."

Lisa turned a deaf ear to whatever the others were saying. With a pale face, she strode towards Jennie who was behind him, grabbed her left wrist in a natural movement, and lifted her up. She sized Jennie and down as she anxiously asked, "Where did you fall? Are you okay?"

Jennie's heart warmed up but before she had time to dwell more on it, she subconsciously saw the looks of the people around her.

Even Yuri who ran behind Lisa, seemed inexplicably astonished...

Sure enough, Lisa's behavior was too abnormal and obvious. Jennie quickly withdrew her hand. She lifted her head to look into Lisa's eyes and was shocked when she saw the undisguised distress inside it.

Lisa didn't notice Jennie zoning out and thought that Jennie just didn't want to answer her. She turned to ask Youna "Is her hand okay?" Seeing Youna's hand holding onto Jennie's waist, she reached out her hand and questioned worriedly, "Did you twist your waist?"

The people from the other practice rooms soon came over afterwards, all with a look of inquisitive curiosity. Upon seeing this, Jennie came to her senses and pushed away Lisa's hand. She then said in a low voice, "I'm fine. Thank you for your concern, Teacher Manoban." As she spoke, she took a step back, pulling away from Lisa who was too close to her.

Realizing what Jennie's action meant, Lisa froze up as a look of hurt flashed through her face.

Jennie let go of Youna's supporting hand and forced a smile as she explained to the concerned people at the door, "I'm sorry to have disturbed everyone. There's nothing to be worried about, I just accidentally slipped and toppled a few chairs when I was acting out a scene with Han cheng"

Lee young had arrived relatively earlier than the others and had heard Lisa's concerned words about whether Jennie had actually twisted her waist or not. He stood by the door and said worriedly, "It's good if everything's fine, but how about taking a break first, Teacher Kim? After all, twisting one's waist isn't just a mere trivial matter."

The martial arts instructor also felt uneasy and gave advice with a worried expression, "Teacher Kim, there is still time for rehearsal. Otherwise, how about we do this first in the morning- so you can go to the hospital for a check-up if you'd like to, and I will inform the director to see if he could consider changing your script." Jennie's fall just now wasn't as simple as just a slip of her foot. Although there would be no serious problems, she'd probably feel the pain for more than half a month.

Lisa promptly agreed. "That's right, it'd be fine if it was something else but practising all those moves in a day would be too rushed and difficult."

Jennie gave Lisa a sideways glance and didn't bat an eyelid to her words as she signaled her to shut up. Fearing that them continuing to being here would lead to Lisa showing more excessive concern for her, Jennie quickly compromised, "I'm fine, I'll be taking a short rest then, I would be making things difficult for others if I decided to change my stage script at the last moment." After speaking, she apologized to Han Cheng, the actor whom she had partnered up with for her stage, "Sorry, Teacher Han, I will go back and have a rest first. I can only practice here in the morning, so I may have to trouble you to accompany me to do some extra training for a while."