Episode 18

"I...I thought it was Yuri." Lisa stuttered a little when seeing Jennie.

Jennie nodded slightly, her gaze drifting downwards, and was fixed on Lisa's long, bare legs. Was Yuri allowed to be around when Lisa was like that? Jennie's complexion grew darker.

Following Jennie's gaze, Lisa suddenly flushed with red ears. While trying to tug her robe down with one hand as she said embarrassedly. "Wait a moment." Then, before Jennie could react, she hurriedly closed the door and jumped back to look through the closet.

Jennie who was shut outside, sighed deeply. From her brief glance, Lisa's legs looked a little reddened, but fortunately it didn't seem to be particularly serious. Her face softened slightly .

"Where is Yuri? I asked Youna to take you to the hospital." Jennie's voice was muffled through the thick wooden door.

As it was winter, Lisa hadn't brought any shorts, and after some searching she finally found a pair of loose wide-leg pants. Hearing Jennie's question, she paused, biting her lip and smiling shyly.

Jennie is actually concerned about her, right?

She put on her black pants, walked back to the door to quickly open it and responded. "Yuri probably went to buy some burnt ointment for me. No need to go to the hospital, it doesn't matter, it's just a little red, I'll just rinse it with cold water."

After finishing speaking, Lisa slipped off her cotton slippers and walked naturally into the glass room. She rolled up her pant legs, took off the shower head and turned it on. Shaking her head helplessly. "If I show up in the hospital and be photographed, who knows what kind of story the media will cook up. I'd rather not waste their brain cells.

She bent over, holding the shower head in one hand and holding her pants in front sliding down with another. It was obviously difficult. The pant leg on the right couldn't be pulled by one hand, and it began to slide, getting partially wet. Lisa couldn't make a move to pull it up, and was about to turn off the faucet with the hand holding the shower head, when a slender hand appeared in her vision.

Jennie bent down and gently helped her to fold up her pant that was sliding down on the right. Her fingertips, carrying a hint of warmth brushed against Lisa's skin occasionally that was already sensitive by the cold water. Lisa could not help but swallow hard.

After folding her pant leg, Jennie reached out and took the shower head from Lisa's hand, and said softly. "Just hold your pants in place."

Lisa was stunned by the unexpected kindness, staring dazedly at Jennie's face that was just inches away.

"Your jeans will get wet." Lisa's voice was inexplicably hoarse. Jennie wore an elegant top with tight black jeans along with a long windbreaker today. When she entered the glass room, she only took off the outer windbreaker.

"It's okay." Jennie stared at the reddened marks on Lisa's legs and the goose bumps that had been raised by the cold water, brows frowning slightly.

"Does it still hurt?" she asked suddenly.

Lisa turned her head to see Jennie who had her head lowered. The dark hair covered most of her face, but she could vaguely see the long-absent gentleness and serenity in her eyes.

Her heart was pounding like a drum, as she softly replied to Jennie. "It doesn't hurt anymore."

Jennie gave an inaudible "um" and said nothing.

The silence was so profound that the only sound could be heard was the sound of the water flowing and the beating of her own heart. Lisa gazed at Jennie's slender and graceful figure, inhaling the faint fragrance that seemed to be coming from the ends of Jennie's hair, and felt like she was in a beautiful dream.