Episode 17

In the evening, Lisa did not see Jennie and Youna while eating. It was only after she asked Chen Desheng to find out that Jennie had other engagements in these past two days and flew to Busan to shoot the cover of the anniversary issue of the top fashion magazine Vivi.

Lisa ate a meal, dull and tasteless. Although she and Jennie lived in the same place these days, the time that she could spend the longest and most unscrupulously with Jennie was the time for dinner. For this reason, she even gave up her self-decipline as an actress - ignoring her figure and indulging in every dinner.

Since she wouldn't be seeing Jennie anymore, when the training was about to end on the second day, Lisa ordered Yuri to order a diet meal to the room at night, instead of having dinner with the director and the others in the restaurant on the second floor.

Yuri hesitated for a moment, and felt distressed about Lisa. "You ate very little in the morning and at noon. If you eat this way at night, you will be hungry. Actually, you really haven't weighed in these few. You're controlling very good.” There is an electronic scale in Lisa's room, and she weighed herself daily. Last year, Lisa had suffered from malnutrition due to excessive dieiting and only started treating herself better after she fainted due to low blood sugar level.

"Fat doesn't appear overnight. Lisa smiled nonchalantly.

Yuri felt troubled but then suddenly remembered. "When I had dinner with Teacher Kim at noon yesterday, Teacher Kim asked me if you were losing weight."

"Huh?" Lisa perked up when she heard Jennie's name, waiting for Yuri's next words.

"Actually she didn't say much but she did say something about how you had a bad stomach."

Lisa touched her chin, recalling how Jennie had given her a stomach medicine previously. Her lips curled into a wide smile.

"What do you think Teacher Kim  meant by that?" She asked Yuri pretendingly and calmly, wanting to enjoy the double happiness.

Yuri suppressed her smile and pretended to be stupid. "I don't understand well, do you?"

Lisa glanced at Yuri, seeing through her suppressed laughter, flicked her forehead and said, "Okay, Yu, have you learned how to make jokes on your sister Lisa?"

Yuri covered her head and grievedly defended "I didn't. It's not that I've learnt to joke; it's just that I've become more perspective. Didn't you tell me to learn from sister Youna?"

Lisa laughed out loud, stood up and called Chen Desheng to report to have a meal together, and then turned to Yuri and said, "Okay, I'll give you eighty points. Let's go, eat dinner.

Sister Lisa really changed her mind because of this! Yuri looked at Lisa's bright smile and warned herself, no, I must have professional ethics, I can't ship them!

Lisa contacted Youna privately and asked when Jennie would be back, but Youna had given a diplomatic answer and said that she could not disclose the whereabouts of Teacher Kim at will. Therefore, Lisa had to mix in with the fans to spy on their circulated Jennie's schedule, thinking that she was going to stay alone for several days.

Unexpectedly, the next evening, when Lisa finished recording the interview to be used for the preview, she returned to the hotel for dinner, and was pleasantly surprised to see Jennie also at the dinner table.

"Teacher Kim, you're back." Lisa dragged the chair to sit down, her voice could not hide the joy.

"Yeah." Jennie replied curtly.

"Is the shooting going well? Was it the December issue?" Lisa continued to show her concern without being deterred by Jennie's indifference. She sterilized the bowl and chopsticks for herself. Seeing that Jennie's were still unsterilized, did it for her as well