Episode 12

After breaking up in the last life, Jennie had blocked Lisa and soon the WeChat account was also abandoned. Since then, Lisa has completely lost the last touch with the brunette.

Jennie only glanced at Lisa's mobile phone interface and saw through Lisa's intentions. She remained calm and said in a flat tone. "Yes. I will ask Youna to forward it to you later. It just so happens that you have already added friends?

Lisa instantly became depressed, took her phone back, and changed her words again. "No, it's really not worth it."

She touched the darkened phone, pulled out a generous smile, and persuaded Jennie. "If you really don't like to owe me favors, just reciprocate with courtesy, next time you can give me something." said this. She blushed a little as she said this. She was probably the first person to ask Jennie for a gift so brazenly.

Jennie laughed almost inaudibly, unexpectedly speaking easily. "Okay."

Before Lisa could be fully happy to see Jennie smile, Jennie continued: "Then how about I ask Youna to give you afternoon tea, cakes and espresso coffee?"

"To refreshen," she said cooly.

Lisa felt bitter on the tip of her tongue just listening, and reflexively refused: "Huh? No need."

Jennie suppressed the lips she wanted to raise, and in a very negotiating manner, she agreed. "Okay, it doesn't matter, then you can tell Youna what ever you want." Before Lisa could respond, she finalized the matter and asked: "Any thing else?"

She shook his head blankly.

"Thank you then, go and rest, good night." After speaking, she closed the door gently.

Lisa looked at the door of the room dumbfounded before reacting in a daze for a moment, and laughed blankly. Although she seemed to be stunned again, and she asked for a WeChat opportunity to be dismissed casually but she was almost certain that Jennie gave her the particularly bitter Black Forest cake on purpose.

Jennie was giving a little temper to her. This discovery made Lisa's heart sinking in the bottom of the valley, simply fly up.

She stroked the cold door panel, said "good night" softly, and returned to the room contentedly.

She leaned on her bed and picked up an e-book to read, but she was always distracted Switching one book, another book, she finally compromised with herself.

Closing the e-book on her tablet, she logged in to her WeChat. Lisa's trembling fingertips opened the video link Chaeyoung had sent her.

The video was played more than she thought, and there were so many barrages at the beginning that she couldn't see the picture clearly. She closed the barrage and watched quietly by herself.

As the pictures flowed, the past that had been separated by years, Replayed in front of her eyes.

It was when she and Jennie met each other for the first time, separated from the crowd. It was the jerky and awkwardness of their first dormitory conversation. It was when she was quick to hug Jennie, who had collapsed from heatstroke during pre-match training. It was when Jennie tirelessly taught her dance moves. It was when Lisa devoted herself into correcting Jennie's out-of-tune singing. It was hundreds of days and nights in and out together, and when Jennie saved her from the edge of elimination from time to time.

Their eyes were red and they laughed happily, facing the camera with undisguised sincerity and closeness.

Lisa's breathing began to be heavier. At the end of the video, Jennie stretched out her hand towards the elimination stage and flew over to hug her. She paused the video, her eyes wet, feeling a huge lump in her throat that she couldn't seem to swallow anymore.