Chapter 1

" So Jas were on for tonight, right?" Hazel asks as she sits down next to me.
I start to pick at my nails anxiously thinking of a million things at once.
" Uh... I don't know, " I say, looking at her now. Her hazel eyes softened as she gave me a small smile.

" it's going to be fun .... plus I already put a plus one on the guest list, so they will be expecting me to bring someone."
I just nodded as my eyes slowly fell to the floor, I could feel my stomach swirl, but it stopped when she put her hands on mine.

" You're safe. I promise no one will touch you without your permission," she says, and I let out a small huff.

I know I had to force myself out of my comfort zone at some point, but I didn't think it would be a strip club.
I had never been to a strip club..... HELL, I have never been to a regular club in my life even though Hazel has been begging me to go since Rob left....... left me, let's be real he had left me, and I needed to get that into my head so I could move on.

" Okay..... I'll go tonight, " I say with a serious tone, and Hazel laughs a little to herself as she opens her salad for lunch.

We had been coworkers for 2 years when my boss who owns a very small company had her as an independent contractor, he liked her artwork but I never knew how "freaky" she was until a flyer fell out of her purse for bdsm.

Even though I knew I was a very vanilla type of person I never judged her for how she wanted to live her life until we talked about my breakup and had been trying to convince me to go with her to her club which was members only.

" Oh, and make sure to wear something sexy, There is a dress code, " my eyes widened a little as I was trying to figure out if a brown skirt or a sundress was considered sexy.

" Don't worry, I have a couple of things in my car that you could wear," she says with a smirk, and I gulp, a little scared.

As the day seemed to quicken with my anxiety about tonight, my mind couldn't stop thinking about people touching me .... people I didn't know, I sighed, looking at my canvas that was half finished.

" You ready?" My boss asks as he slings his bag off his shoulder, me and Hazel both nod as he locks his office door.

I follow Hazel to her car as a smile widens on her face. I could tell she was happy I was going with her, and that warmed my heart a little.

" So I know you don't like wearing anything crazy but..... do you have heels?" She questioned as she opened her car door and dug through her back seat.

" umm yeah, I just bought a pair of black chunky heels," I say, fidgeting with my fingers.

" Good.... AH!... found it. " she had a fist full of black fabric in her hand as she crawled out of her car and shut the door.
She fixed the fabric to show me a rather revealing shirt and a lacy skirt.

" Wash them if that makes you feel better just-" she tried to say, but I held up my hand for her to stop.

" No, that's okay .... umm, thank you, " I say, taking it from her, and she smiled big at me.

" Okay, I'll pick you up at 9," she says with a happy tone, and I nod.

She hugs me, and I stiffen up a little as her embrace scares me but I loosen up anhug her back.

" Okay, 9 ... That sounds good. I'll see you then, " I say, breaking our embrace and slowly walking to my car. I sit in the driver seat with a huff and close my eyes for a few seconds as my body tightens from my anxiety.
I knew that doing this was going to be good for me, but I couldn't stop thinking about how uncomfortable I'd be the whole time.

The only thing getting me through it was making Hazel happy, I actually liked Hazel a lot, she was a good listener and helped me through my break up when I started having my anxiety attacks so I wanted to make it up to her and this was the only way.