Chapter 2

*3 pm - that day *

" Jisung, your girlfriend is coming tonight!" Hyunjin yells across the room as he looks at the guest list for tonight.

" she's not my girlfriend!" Jisung says, rolling his eyes already, knowing who Hyunjin was talking about.

" she only talks to you. She only dances with you. Do I need to say more? " Jeongin says with a smirk.

Jisung throws a pillow at Jeongin's face from the sofa they were both laying on.

" Oh, she's bringing a guest," Hyunjin says, looking at the list with a furrowed brow.
Han and Jeongin stopped their pillow fight and had a confused look on their faces.

"If those are the requirements of a girlfriend, then I have a couple coming tonight as well." Changbin laughs a little to himself and everyone eye rolls.

"Yes, we know bin... you won't stop talking about them, " Bangchan says, looking at a big tablet. He has security guards on either side of him, as they loom over the security video of last week.

A few of their guests got a little handsy with Jeongin, more than Jeongin or Chan's liking.
Chan knew Jeongin could handle himself, and he did that night, but just because he can doesn't mean that the guests are allowed to do what they want.

There are rules in place for this reason, no one fucks with Chris's boys and gets away with it.

*8:50 pm - that night *

Jasmine looked at herself in the full-lengthened mirror. Her eyes fluttered closed as she was trying not to scream at how she looked, but she could feel her breathing hitch as there was a knock on her door.

" I can do this," she says to herself as her heels dig into her carpeted floor.

" Hey!" Hazel says with a big grin on her face, and that makes Jasmine feel a little bit better.
She scanned Hazel's dress which looked more relieving than her outfit which made Jasmin relax even more because if she was going to look sluty at least she had a friend that looked sluty too.

♠︎♠︎♠︎

" Thank you," we both say, getting out of the cab, I look at the houses around us, but it was just regular houses.

I thought that until Hazel happily pulled me towards a pitch-black house with a man standing there looking at a list.

" name," he says in a monotone voice as we approach him.
" Hazel yang - member," she says in a cute girly voice. She moved her wrist up to the guy to show her a silver bracelet with a wolf attached. She holds my hand with the other as the guy scans her bracelets and nods us inside.

" I thought your grandma gave you that," I say with a little hurt in my tone but clear my throat so she knows I'm not mad at her.

" yeah sorry," she says, looking back at me with a sheepish smile as I'm pulled into the house.

She let go of my hand when she walked out of the small front area into a huge open space.

I could hear music blaring and lights circling the room. Hazel started to pull me towards a bar in the corner.

♠︎♠︎♠︎

I watched the clients with a smile on the stairs that led to our private rooms.
As the door opened for more people to flow in for the night, my eye caught Hazel, who had a huge smile on her face.

I looked behind her at a beautiful woman who had terror written all over her face.
Even though she was wearing clothes that let her boobs out she didn't seem to be happy in them.
I tried not to snort as Hazel pulled her guest into the main room.