Chapter 9

" is everything okay?" I whisper to Jeongin as he stares Chan down.

" yeah, why?" He gives me a bright smile that melts my insides.

" Nothing.... just you and cha-" I roll my eyes when I get interrupted by a door flinging open and Hazel walking out.

" I knew you weren't sick!" I yell at her and point to her face. Jeongin looks between us confused.

" yeah sorry, Jas I had her up late last night" Han walks out of the room behind Hazel and crosses his arms. He had a smirk across his face but I just rolled my eyes and looked back at Hazel.

" anyways.... are you ready Jasmine?" Jeongin looks down at me with a cute smile, his eyes slowly looking down to my lips and then up to my eyes again.

"Ye-"

" umm, Jeongin don't you have to get ready for the host club?" Han says breaking our connection with an annoying smile.

Jeongin's Pov:

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

" host club?..... like Ouran host club?" Jasmine says looking at me confused but her every word still makes my stomach move even if she's questioning my sanity.

" haha .... kinda but not really " I scratch the back of my neck with a big smile to show her I'm not crazy.

" anyways I'm sorry but I can't have lunch with you today" I frown a little but my hand slowly touches hers and she smiles.

"It's okay-" she tries to say until she's interrupted by Han again.

"Don't worry about it Jeongin..... Hazel, and I were planning on taking her to lunch anyways "

Everyone looked confused except Han.
Even Hazel looked like she just heard this information right now.

I narrow my eyes at him as he smirks again at me.

You better fucking not Han!

" Okay but only because Hazel owes me," Jasmine says slipping out of my hand and walking down the hallway with Hazel.

When they were out of view I got closer to Han and pointed my finger at his face.

" you better not touch a hair on her Han" My face was serious and so was my voice.

"haha I'm just playing the game Jeongin, you can't hog her forever and you know the rules " he starts to laugh in my face but I only point my finger closer to his face.

" I thought you had Hazel? ..... why would you even want Jasmine?" He stops laughing and rolls his eyes.

"Well, I learned earlier that Hazel likes to share so why not... Jasmine is beautiful and besides it's not like we haven't fucked the same girl before" he pushes my finger away from his face and slowly walks down the hallway.

" have fun at the host club" he shouts back at me.

♧♧♧

What did I just hear?

My eyes were wide and my brain was going a million miles a minute.

What game are they playing with me and has Hazel fucked every guy here?

" you ready to go beautiful?" I hear Han say as he walks up to me.

" yeah, Hazel's waiting out in the car," I say with a fake smile.

♧♧♧

The car ride was awkward and filled with silence as Hazel drove us to lunch but I didn't care because my brain was trying to process all of bangchans actions.