Chapter 11 What Game Are You Playing?

♠︎Authors Note:
This chapter will be long plus there's smut towards the end.

///

" boss was asking if you were going to be out all day so I texted him back for you," Hazel says as I walk up to their table.

" Oh... okay" I nod grabbing my phone off the table.

" were you going to come to Wolf Den this weekend again? We can go find something since we both have the rest of the day off."
Hazel rambles on but I look at her confused.

" What's the Wolf Den?" I ask.

" my club," a husky voice says behind me.

I turn around and see Bangchan grabbing his keys from his pocket.

" Oh... okay yeah let's go shopping " I clear my throat and see everyone smirking at me.

" Maybe we should get you a membership," Chan says crossing his arms in front of him and smiling at me.

" maybe" I mumble as I walk away from him and toward Hazel's car.

♤♤♤

I hadn't heard anything from Chan since last weekend, he never contacted my job about the paintings he wanted or the painting he wanted me to paint.

So when me and Hazel's taxi dropped us off at the " Wolf Den" my nerves were all over the place.

" you've been quiet all week.... are you sure you're okay?" Hazel asks as the bouncer lets us in.

I wasn't alright, I knew I needed to talk to Chan about the game they are playing on me but I just didn't know how.

Would he lie?

Maybe it would be harder for him to lie if there were someone else with us.

I just sighed and nodded at Hazel, she had a concerned look on her face but brushed it off and led me to the bar.

" So you haven't said anything about Chan and the bathroom at all" She takes her drink in one hand and mine in the other, I look down at our hands intertwined.

Her skin was warm and soft, her smile spread into a smirk as I started to rub my thumb on her wrist.

"Can I steal her?" I jump a little at a whisper in my ear, Han walks from behind me and wraps a hand around Hazel's stomach.

I let her hand go and nod with a smile towards them, he kisses her cheek and they walk away.

Butterflies start to fade away from my stomach and leave me with a bundle of nerves.

I drink my cocktail and look around the club, eyes burned into my skin but I can't see anyone directly staring at me.

"Hello," I hear a deep voice next to me.

' um hi?" I smiled at the long-haired blonde, his tan face was covered in freckles but his eyes looked dark.

"Are you new here?" He asks with a smile.

" ah kinda but I know the owner's... why?" I say looking around the room to see if I could find Chan.

"Oh, do you know where Bang Chan is?" He cutely tilts his head as he checks out my body.

" most likely upstairs in his office but-" Before I could say anything I saw a taller man with short dark hair standing in front of me.

" hi beautiful, would you like to dance?" His voice was so unique to my ears that I just nodded and let him lead me to the dance floor.

♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

After watching Leeknow lead the blonde chick away from me I smile a little and walk up the dark wood steps.