Chapter 14: Do you like it?

Authors note: long chapter btw

Shit's about to get messy!!

I hope everyone's ready for the mess Jasmine's going to make as well as a Chanlix flashback soon.

⚠️ Suicide mentioned

♤♤♤♤♤♤♧♧♧♧♧

"Did I overstep?" I ask as my anxiety starts to rise. He wrapped his arm closer to my shoulder and shook his head a little, a small smile started to form on his lips but he took another sip of his coffee to cover it.
I mimicked him and took a big gulp of mine too.

" No... I was just surprised is all"

" Oh... it seemed like no one wanted to talk, maybe I shouldn't have said anything" My eyes fall to the floor as my brain runs through the whole interaction, hoping I didn't say anything humiliating.

" you've never had an official tour, have you?" He says ignoring my comment. He slowly stands up from his chair and holds out his hand for me to take, I slip my hand on top of his and stand up next to him.

" no I don't think so" I whisper and peck him on the cheek, he smiles a little and guides me past two pillars that lead to another hallway.

"This is our kitchen," he says quietly.

" do you guys use it a lot?" I ask trying to make conversation.

" yeah, we have a big family dinner together every Wednesday " I nod listening to him talk about family dinners and the chaos that goes with it.

" around the corner is our gym, Changbin is always in there. He works out more than he sleeps" Chan says, I laugh remembering that Changbin is the buffer one of the guys but they all had pretty good physics.

" do you use it?" I ask innocently, hoping he doesn't realize I'm checking him out.

" sometimes but not very often" he shrugs and pulls my hand to follow him but I was too busy rolling my eyes and checking out his ass.

" and this is our indoor garden, we use it for special events like the one we're hosting today" he happily looks at my wide eyes as I take in the beautiful glass dome that's attached to the house.
There were pots full of flowers scattered around the room, most were on tables but there was one vase filled with the most delicate baby pink roses that was set on a white coffee table in front of a baby pink love seat.

The loveseat was in the middle of the room while random chairs were facing the loveseat like people were supposed to face it and watch something.

" Oh! You guys are in here" Chan and I both whipped our heads behind us and saw Jeongin holding a box full of something.

" yeah I was giving her a tour," Chan says with a small smirk forming in the corner of his mouth.

My eyes slowly looked at Jeongin as he smiled a little at me, he had on black jeans and a black loose long-sleeved shirt. He almost looked like he was going to go to a skate park but his face was what stood out to me, he had a small amount of red eyeshadow under his eyes and a little bit of eyeliner to give him a tiny cat eye.

A ring pulled my focus off of Jeongin's face as Chan sighed a little and took his phone out of his pocket.

" ahh investors....I'll be right back " Chan looked at me a little and walked out of the indoor garden to answer his phone.

Jeongin smiled to himself and walked past me to the coffee table, he sat down and placed the box on the table.

" you wanna help me sort these out?" He asks not even looking up at me.