Chapter 5

They both look at me confused, but I just continue to breathe at a normal pace and fix my outfit.

" What happened?" Jeongin said again, and I knew he wasn't going to leave it alone. I sighed and automatically started rubbing his back.

" he thought I was the woman that was trying to attack you," I say slowly as his eyes look wide.

" Chan?" He says, grabbing my hand and looking at the guy.

Chan?... finally a name to the face that was so angry.

" I don't blame him... I would have done the same thing, " I say. After a couple of minutes of silence, Chan was clearly freaking out mentally and didn't know what to do.

" But you're okay?" Jeongin asks, touching my neck softly and pouting his lips lightly.
My heart started to beat fast, and all I could do was nod as his soft hands glided from my neck to my chin.

" Do you know her Jeongin?" Chan asks with a normal voice now, and I'm thankful because I don't think my heart could take another attack.

" Yeah, she's Hazel's guest," Jeongin said, moving his focus away from me. I looked at Chan too, and his eyes got wider.

Did Hazel really know all the guys that work here?

" shit," he says, closing his eyes and shaking his head.

" Let's go," Jeongin said, grabbing my wrist again.

" WAIT... can I talk to her for a second, " Chan says, looking only at Jeongin.

Jeongin looks at both of us with a concerned face, but I nod my head, and he lets go of my wrist.

" I'll be downstairs ... if you need anything, just yell my name, " Jeongin says, slowly walking down the stairs.

" ok... thank you. " we both watch him walk down the stairs silently.

The music changed to a sexy song, and the woman cheered, I walked closer to the stairs and watched a woman hug Jeongin.

Why did I feel a ping of jealousy? My body started to heat up as Jeongin smiled at her.

" soooo.... uh, " Chan says, scratching the back of his neck. I snap out of my stupid thought and look at him.

" Yes?" I say arching my brow with a little bit of attitude in my voice. He looked at me with wide eyes and sighed.

" Umm... I'm sorry," he says sucking in a breath.

" About what?" I cross my arms, trying to make him feel a little bit bad. I could still feel his handprints on my neck,  so I didn't want to just let him off the hook.

His gaze goes to the ground and then back at me.

" About .... hurting you and making you almost pass out. " he puts his hands in his pockets and takes another deep sigh.
I roll my eyes thinking this man thought I was on the brink of passing out.
Don't give yourself so much credit.

" You didn't make me almost pass out .... you're not that strong. " I mumble the last part, but I don't think he heard me.

"Seriously you're okay, I didn't cause any serious injury?" He walks closer to me, and my eyes widen a bit.

I stared into his dark eyes that were full of hope and watched him bring his gentle hand to my neck.

" No, I'm fine, Chan," I say, rolling my eyes again. He smiles a little and brushes a hair away from my face.

We stand there for a minute, just staring into each other's eyes until I clear my throat to break this weird connection between us.

" So, are you going to answer my question?"
I say, scratching my neck a little and looking away from his eyes.

" What question was that?" He says, lifting his brow in confusion as a smirk pulls at his lips.

This guy is honestly starting to annoy me, I force myself not to roll my eyes again by closing them, but I feel his hand move to mine.

" The one about the paint -" I try to finish my words when I feel him pull my hand a little.

"C'mon, let's go dance." My eyes shot open, and I watched him pull me to the stairs.

" Wait, I don't know how to dance," I say anxiously, trying to drag my body back in the opposite direction.

" Then I'll teach you." he gave me a big smile as we walked down the stairs.

" But what about my question!" My eyes were big with fear of embarrassing myself, but he kept dragging me down the stairs.

" I'll answer your question if you dance with me." he lets go of my hand and walks to the dance floor.
I watched women try to talk to him and touch him, but he kept his eyes on me.

" Fine," I say, annoyed, and followed him into the center of the massive room.

I can't see very good because of the flowing light around the room, but I could see a small smirk form on his face.

" The song is going to change soon, and when it does, I want you to move your hips slowly,"
He yells from the loud music, I nod my head as he walks closer to me.

" How do you know the song is going to change?" I yell back as the song dies down, and a slow sexy song starts to play.

" Because I made the Playlist," he whispers in my ear. A shiver rolls down my back as I feel his hands start to move to my hips.

I start to move them slowly but he stops me and whispers in my ear again.

" Put your hands around my neck and move your hips in an infinity circle motion." his mouth was so close to my ear, but I did what he said and slowly put my arms around his neck.

His hands that were on my hips started to slowly move my hips in a sexy motion.

We stood there dancing for a moment while my body got used to the motion, and his hands slowly started to move up my hips onto my stomach.

" So what was the question again?" He says, looking into my eyes.

" Do I really have to say it 4 times?" I roll my eyes and shake my head out of annoyance.
His hands slowly slide onto my back.

I could feel his strength move me around. My body flips, so I'm not facing him anymore as he breathes in my ear.

" I remember you saying it was about a painting, but I don't remember the actual question," he whispers in my ear, I could feel his lips lightly brush my earlobe.

I look down at my arms and realize that I don't know what to do with them. I stopped my body, but his hands were instantly on mine.
Our hands collided with each other, and he made me hold his hands.

" Don't stop. Keep moving your hips." I nod slightly and try to remember the way I was moving them before.

" Why do you have my painting hanging up on your wall?" I say, trying to keep my brain on one thing at a time, but I was slowly failing.

" What do you mean ... your painting? " his voice was husky, but he managed to still keep it a whisper.

" I painted it ....." My voice was starting to turn sour as he was still not giving me an answer.
He puts our hands on my hips and stops my body as the song dies to a slow stop.

The next song starts with heavy breathing, and my eyes widen a bit.

" That's my cue," he whispers and lets go of me, I turn around and watch a long-haired guy walk up to Chan. He hands Chan a mic and wraps an arm up Chan's torso until his hand is gently placed on his chest.

" I can not breathe without you being right by my side

I'll die

So, can you please come over closer
Hold me tight, right now, "

Chan's eyes continue to look at me as the tall man places a red rope around his body.

Women cheer loud for the two men, and I slowly walk away from the dance floor.