Chapter 8

Authors note:
Sorry but this chapter is going to be short, I've had half of this chapter in my drafts for like 2 weeks and I want to publish it

~~~

Why is she here?
Why is she in my office?
I thought Hazel was going to talk to me later about it.

" may I? " She asks and I nod trying to force myself to talk to her but everything that happened yesterday is muddling my brain.

" so... uh... you're here for the paintings?" I look down at my desk and take a deep breath when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

*text message from group chat*

Jisung: Hazel and I thought we would help Jasmine get over her ex with a little game of " catch the pretty girl"
Who's in?

Jeongin: does Jasmine know about your little game? 🤨

Changbin: that's the girl that came in today?
She's hot.
I'm in.

Leeknow: who?

Jeongin: Jisung answer my question right now!

Jisung: ok. Ok. No, she doesn't exactly know but Hazel said she needs someone
ITS HAZEL -- Jasmine needs to be fucked to get over her ex, I think that's the only way to help her.

Hyunjin: was that the blonde chick dancing with Chris?

Seungmin: don't ever contact this number again!!!!!

Jisung: yes also Seungmin shut up

Hyunjin: I'm in...she's hot but looks so pure.

Jeongin: fuck I guess I'm in but I want to talk to her first

Jisung: that's against the rules Jeongin

Bangchan: she's sitting all nice and pretty in my office right now
You better hurry Jeongin 😈
*End of Text*

I skim through the next text messages that flood my phone and look at the wall for ideas on how to seduce her.
I moved my gaze to her and before I could second guess it my body started to move on its own.

Just talk slowly and look at her but act like I'm not

My body moves closer as her eyes widen with confusion.

Let's see how long it will take for Jeongin to come Baraling into the room.

Let's count down, shall we?

" I'll take all the ones you painted, " I say as her eyes meet mine, her face is so close I want to grab her face and push our lips together.

10.

" the fuck?" She breathes out confused.

9.

I started talking but didn't realize or pay attention to what was coming out of my mouth as I moved away from her with a smile on my face.

8.

I look down at my contracts that I have to sign but I've put off for a while.
I look back up at her but her eyes are so wide that my eyebrows furrow in confusion.

7.

What did I say ...... I can't remember what I was saying... did I offend her?

6.

The corner of my mouth starts to curve into a smirk as her eyes roam my biceps.
Whatever I said was good because she's currently checking me out.

5.

I forced myself not to move unless she does, my body ached for her touch even though it's never felt it before.

4.

" you want me to paint but I want to fuc-" she mumbles out before the door rips open with Jeongin standing in front of it.

FUCK..... I just needed a couple more seconds and I could have had her bending over my desk.

My gaze went back down to my papers as I tried to get my body's adrenaline to go down.

Jeongin tone was serious when he talked to me but switched instantly as his voice turned sweet for Jasmine.
I couldn't help but smirk more knowing he doesn't want me to touch her or talk to her. Which makes me want to her even more.
There's nothing more sexy than a chase.