Chapter 3

" So what's your name?" He asked, not moving off my lap, I didn't want to make him uncomfortable as he clearly looked from that girl's outburst.

" Jasmine," I say, not realizing that I started rubbing his back again.
He nods his head a little and watches people around him, I look over to see the same girl sitting on a chair across the room, giving me a death glare.
I turned my attention back to him when he wrapped his arms around my neck, his eyes were on her, and I could feel the tension in the air.

" So I haven't seen you around before, are you new or just haven't come to see me?" He asks, looking into my eyes with a blank face.

" Uh no, I'm new," I say, pulling his gaze from me as I look at the ground.

" So who brought you?" His voice was curious, but his face was still blank.

" Umm, I doubt you know her, but my friend Hazel brought me." I clear my throat as the anxiety starts to flow through my body.
He blank face slowly moved into a smirk, and I looked at him confused.

" Is Hazel with Han right now?" He asks almost a whisper, I stop my hand and look into his eyes.

" Yeah, he is really nice," I said with a smile. His hands were still around my neck, and I could feel goosebumps up my arms.

" Since you're free, do you want to do anything?" He asks, turning his smirk into a cute smile.

I look at the ground, trying to figure out how to get him out of my lap before I kiss him.

I don't want to be one of those girls who can't control themselves around beautiful men.

" Umm ... this is embarrassing, but do you know where the bathroom is?" My eyes are trained on the ground while I wait for his answer, I had to figure something out before I decide to pick us up out of this chair and rush him out of here to my house.

" Yeah, come on." he gets off of my lap but slowly takes my hands and lifts me off of my chair in one smooth motion.

God this guy is fastly taking my body and mind for his own, I slowly moved my gaze from the floor up to his face and he had the cutest smile looking back at me as he dragged me to some stairs.

" I have to notify security anyways," he says, I quicken my feet to be next to him while we walk up the stairs. He doesn't let go as I am a step ahead of him but he just smiles at me again and pulls me into a dark hall.

The hall was pitch black, but it wasn't dark because all the lights were off. It was dark because the hallway was made of the same dark wood the stairs were made of.

I tried my best not to look shocked out of my mind, but the dark wood looked so beautiful as it started from the ceiling to the floorboards.

" Here....I'll be back after I talk to security," he says, letting my wrist go. The warmth from his hand was still on me as I tried not to pout.

" Thank you." I quickly ran into the room he was pointing at and quickly locked the door.

I found the light easier than I thought I would but didn't move to go to the bathroom until I heard his footsteps walk down the stairs.

~~~
After sitting in my office for an hour, I started to get anxious, my hands would start twitching and my knees wouldn't stop bouncing.

My body stiffened up when my door opened and one of my security guards walked in.

"We have a problem, boss," he says with a frown and closes the door behind him.

" What kind of problem?" I ask already, getting more nervous than I should.

" she back... the woman from the video and the other weekend, " he says, putting his hands together and looking at the floor.

He knew my temper could go from 0 to 100 in five seconds. As I spoke, I saw him flinch a little, and I felt bad.

" Is she still here? ... did she try to do anything to Jeongin? " I say, standing up from my desk, ready to pounce on anyone that hurt him.

" The others are trying to locate her, but -" he tried to finish his sentence, but I moved fast to stand next to him by the door.

" Stay here and watch the cameras, if you find her... call me!" I demanded.
He nodded his head and walked towards my desk.

I took a deep breath and walked out of my office. My blood was boiling as I tried not to think about her touching Jeongin or groping him.

I stomped out to the hallway to stop in my tracks when I saw a woman staring at my paintings on the wall.

This was her... she thought she could do whatever she wanted and no one would do anything. My breathing was heavy, and my eyes were wide.

I could call my security now and have them throw her out onto the street, but my brain went a different route.
I wanted to mess with her and treat her the way she was treating my youngest.

" What do you think you're doing?" I say, glaring at her.