21

**Chapter 21: Baby Seth Rollins and Baby Becky Lynch Watch as Baby CM Punk and Baby Drew McIntyre Fight and Drag Seth Into Their Fight**

The Hero Daycare was bustling with its usual energy, with the babies engaged in various activities. Baby Drew McIntyre and Baby CM Punk were in the middle of an animated wrestling match, their playful shouts and laughter echoing through the room. Their exaggerated moves and dramatic falls were drawing the attention of their fellow little heroes.

Baby Seth Rollins and Baby Becky Lynch, having arrived earlier in the day, were observing the scene from a nearby play area. Baby Seth, with his signature shield toy and a mischievous grin, and Baby Becky, with her fiery red hair and a confident pose, were sitting together, watching the wrestling match with interest.

Baby Seth, always up for some action, nudged Baby Becky. "Hey, look at those two! They're having quite the match."

Baby Becky grinned, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Yeah, it's like they're putting on a real show!"

As Baby CM Punk and Baby Drew McIntyre continued their playful wrestling, their moves became more energetic and their pretend blows more dramatic. The two babies were completely immersed in their game, laughing and cheering each other on.

Suddenly, Baby Drew McIntyre, in an exaggerated move, pretended to "body slam" Baby CM Punk onto the soft play mat. Baby CM Punk, with a dramatic gasp, "crashed" onto the mat, his small body rolling playfully.

Baby Seth Rollins, who had been watching with increasing excitement, jumped up with a grin. "That looks like fun! I want to join!"

Without much hesitation, Baby Seth joined the fray, leaping into the middle of the wrestling match with enthusiastic abandon. His entrance surprised both Baby CM Punk and Baby Drew McIntyre, who looked up, wide-eyed, as Baby Seth landed near them.

"What's happening?" Baby CM Punk asked, his voice filled with both surprise and amusement.

"Looks like Seth wants to join the fun!" Baby Drew McIntyre said, laughing.

The playful wrestling match quickly transformed into a three-way tussle. Baby Seth Rollins, with his boundless energy, began engaging in exaggerated wrestling moves with Baby Drew McIntyre and Baby CM Punk. The three babies were soon rolling around on the play mat, their giggles and shouts filling the room.

Baby Becky Lynch, observing the lively scene, laughed and cheered from the sidelines. "Go, Seth! Show them what you've got!"

The playful chaos continued as Baby Seth, Baby Drew, and Baby CM Punk rolled and tumbled, their mock wrestling becoming more animated and energetic. They took turns pretending to pin each other down, with each baby enthusiastically playing their part.

Lois Lane and Natasha Romanoff, watching the escalating activity, knew it was time to step in and ensure that the play remained safe and fun. They approached the wrestling trio with smiles, their presence calming the high-energy atmosphere.

"Hey, guys," Lois said gently, as she knelt down to their level. "I see you're having a great time, but let's make sure we're being careful with each other, okay?"

Baby Seth, Baby Drew, and Baby CM Punk paused their wrestling and looked up at Lois, their faces flushed with excitement and exertion. They nodded, still giggling but ready to listen.

Natasha Romanoff, smiling at the little heroes, added, "Remember, we need to be gentle and make sure everyone is having fun. We don't want anyone to get hurt."

The three babies nodded in agreement, their energy now channeled into more controlled and cooperative play. They continued their wrestling game, but with added attention to being gentle and respecting each other's space.

Baby Becky Lynch, still cheering from the sidelines, joined in the fun by playfully pretending to be a referee. "Alright, let's have a fair match! No more rough stuff!"

The playful wrestling continued in a more organized manner, with Baby Seth, Baby Drew, and Baby CM Punk taking turns pretending to be the champion of the match. Their laughter and cheers filled the room, and the other babies joined in, creating a lively and joyous atmosphere.

As the afternoon wore on, the Hero Daycare was filled with the sounds of happy, playful babies. Lois and Natasha kept a watchful eye, ensuring that the fun remained safe and inclusive. The little heroes played together harmoniously, their earlier excitement transformed into a shared sense of joy and camaraderie.

By the time the day was winding down, the babies were settling into a quieter routine. The playful wrestling had come to a natural end, and the little heroes were now engaged in more calming activities.

Lois and Natasha reflected on the day's events, feeling a sense of satisfaction at the way the babies had interacted and resolved their playful conflicts. Despite the occasional challenges, the Hero Daycare was a place where friendships were formed, and the little heroes learned and grew through their experiences.

As the sun set and the room grew quiet, the Hero Daycare was a place of peace and contentment. The babies settled into their bedtime routines, their laughter and joy a testament to the enduring spirit of friendship and fun that defined their days.