15

**Chapter 15: Ash Williams Enters the Daycare**

The Hero Daycare was bustling with its usual afternoon activities. The babies were engaged in various playtime adventures, with Baby Goku and Baby Vegeta having a playful sparring match while Baby Thor and Baby Trunks built an impressive tower of blocks. Lois Lane, ever attentive, was busy organizing toys and making sure everything was in order.

Suddenly, the daycare's calm atmosphere was shattered by a loud, ominous creak as the front door swung open. The room fell silent as the babies turned to see who had entered. Standing in the doorway was Ash Williams, dressed in his signature blue shirt and brown leather jacket, with a chainsaw for a hand and a serious expression on his face.

Ash scanned the room with a look of grim determination. He wasn't the usual sort of visitor to the Hero Daycare, and his presence immediately set off alarm bells in Lois's mind. The babies, sensing the tension, looked up with wide, curious eyes.

Lois quickly stepped forward, putting on a brave face. "Hello, can I help you?" she asked, her voice steady despite the unease she felt.

Ash's eyes locked onto Baby Goku, who was in the middle of a playful fight with Baby Vegeta. He took a step forward, ignoring Lois's question. "I'm here for a little... recon mission," he said, his voice low and gritty.

Lois's heart raced as she tried to gauge the situation. "I don't know what you're here for, but this is a place for babies to play and learn. You're not allowed to disturb them."

But Ash was already moving, his gaze fixed on Baby Goku. The little Saiyan, sensing the intensity in Ash's demeanor, paused his game and looked up, his tiny face showing a mix of curiosity and concern.

Lois stepped between Ash and Baby Goku, her protective instincts kicking in. "Please, don't—"

Ash's chainsaw hand revved to life with a menacing roar, and he reached for Baby Goku. The babies cried out in alarm, some of them starting to wail, while others watched in confusion.

In the chaos, Lois quickly grabbed the nearest phone and dialed for help, her eyes never leaving Ash. "Stay away from the babies!" she commanded, her voice firm.

Baby Goku, sensing the danger, let out a frightened cry and tried to scramble away, but Ash was fast. Just as he was about to reach for the little Saiyan, the door burst open again, and a familiar figure stormed in—Natasha Romanoff, known as Black Widow.

Natasha's sharp eyes took in the situation instantly. She saw Ash and immediately recognized the threat he posed. Without hesitation, she moved with speed and precision, intervening before Ash could get any closer to Baby Goku.

"Ash Williams, what the hell are you doing here?" Natasha demanded, her voice cold and authoritative.

Ash looked up, momentarily surprised by the sudden appearance of Natasha. "Just doing what I do best," he said with a smirk, his chainsaw still revving menacingly.

Natasha, her training and experience coming into play, advanced on Ash with purpose. "You're not taking any baby from here. Not on my watch."

The confrontation quickly escalated. Natasha, with her superior combat skills, managed to disarm Ash, her movements swift and precise. She knocked the chainsaw out of his hand and moved in to restrain him, using her training to keep him subdued.

Lois, who had been on the phone with emergency services, finally saw the situation calming down as Natasha managed to control Ash. She quickly moved to comfort the frightened babies, gathering them close and soothing them with reassuring words.

Baby Goku, still shaking from the encounter, was picked up by Natasha and held securely. "It's okay, Goku. You're safe now," Natasha said gently, her voice soft as she calmed the little hero.

Ash struggled against Natasha's hold but was quickly restrained by the arrival of additional security personnel who had been dispatched after Lois's call. They took Ash into custody, ensuring he was no longer a threat.

Lois, taking a deep breath, addressed the room of babies, her heart still racing. "I'm so sorry you all had to go through that. Everything is going to be okay."

The babies, still shaken but reassured by Lois and Natasha's presence, began to calm down. Natasha gently placed Baby Goku back into his play area, making sure he was surrounded by friends who could provide comfort.

As the security personnel escorted Ash Williams out of the daycare, Natasha approached Lois with a concerned look. "Are you alright?" she asked, her eyes scanning for any signs of distress.

Lois nodded, her voice steady despite the ordeal. "I'm fine. Thank you for coming so quickly."

Natasha nodded, her expression softening. "Just doing my job. We need to make sure this place remains safe for everyone."

As the day wore on and the excitement of the incident began to fade, the Hero Daycare slowly returned to its normal rhythm. The babies, though still a bit shaken, were surrounded by their caregivers and friends, who offered comfort and reassurance.

Lois and Natasha, both exhausted but relieved, worked together to ensure the daycare was secure and that the babies felt safe. The unexpected intrusion had tested their resolve, but they had managed to protect the little heroes from harm.

As the evening approached and the babies began their winding-down routines, Lois and Natasha shared a quiet moment of reflection. They both knew that the Hero Daycare was a place of safety and fun, and they were committed to ensuring it stayed that way.

With the threat neutralized and the babies settling into a sense of normalcy, Lois prepared for the night ahead. She knew that the Hero Daycare would face challenges and adventures, but with friends like Natasha by her side, she felt ready to face whatever came next.

And as the sun set and the room grew quiet, the Hero Daycare once again found its peace, ready for a new day and the adventures it would bring.