Maybe..?

Travis's POV

Andrew and Blake are leaving tonight, I'm not sure if they've told Taylor yet but that's none of my business so I'm just staying to myself.

But when I was sitting in the living room talking with them, Taylor walked in. I watched as she went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water.

"Hey baby come here." Blake says motioning Taylor over.

"Hm? Yeah mom?" Taylor says walking over and standing near the couch, also right behind me.

"Me and your father are going to the beach for the weekend, you're staying here with Travis." Blake says and I can see the wince in her eyes as Taylor's smile drops.

"What..?" Taylor whispers.

"Honey I know you hate your mom leaving but it's just for the weekend." Andrew chips in.

"Whatever." Taylor rolls her eyes and storms off to her room, slamming the door. I could make her eyes roll in a much better way...

"Oh gosh.." Blake mumbles.

"What?" I ask. Not understanding the issue. So what if she's a little upset.

"Whenever she storms off and slams her door the odds are she's gonna sneak out with some boy just to make us as mad as we made her." Blake says annoyed. I'm not going to lie. The thought of her sneaking out with a boy infuriates me. I subtlety clench my fists, my mind running wild with the all the things she could be doing with that boy.

"Travis could you go talk to her. Show her that it won't be so bad with you for the weekend." Andrew says, rubbing Blake's arm.

"Yeah sure." I say immediately getting up but trying to not seem too excited. I quickly walk down the hall and turn the door knob to her room, the mindful action of knocking slipping away.

"Taylor you— oh my god I'm so sorry.." I start to say before I realize I walked in on Taylor shirtless.

"Travis!" She yelps out scrambling to cover herself with the nearest thing. I'm completely frozen in my spot, the sight of her shirtless blurring my mind completely. Because she wasn't just shirtless... she was braless too.

"I'm so sorry, I should've knocked.." I say quietly, my chest rising and falling with great speed.

"It's fine just um, hold on." She says turning around and dropping the blanket she was using to cover herself. She pulls a shirt on and turns her attention back to me.

"Can I help you?" She says, out of breath and tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Your parents wanted me to talk to you."

"Sorry, you probably think I'm a brat now. I'm just really close with my mom, I hate when she leaves." She says turning red from embarrassment.

"It's okay, I totally get it. I just thought maybe I could come and convince you it won't be so bad with me." I say sitting down in her desk chair as she sits across from me on her bed.

"It's not that, I wasn't mad about having to stay with you, I think you're pretty cool. I was just mad they didn't tell me earlier." She says tucking her hands under her thighs as she sits.

"You think I'm cool?"

"Well, about as cool you can be for one of my dad's friends." She says giggling, blessing my ears with that heart stopping sound.

"That's fair." I say smiling and nodding.

"I was thinking tonight we could go and get fast food for dinner." I say crossing my arms.

"My parents don't let me eat fast food..." she says quietly.

"I know." I smirk.

"Oh." She says, perking up.

"It'll be fun, I promise. You won't even want to think about sneaking out with a boy." I say teasing a reaction out of her.

"Oh my god they told you? That's so embarrassing." She says falling back on her bed while covering her face.

"Come on, when I came up here your parents were just leaving, and I'm hungry." I say getting up and patting her knee before walking off to go downstairs. I hear her bed squeak almost instantly, signaling that she's following me.

"Where do you want to go?" I ask her once we get in my truck.

"Umm, I don't know. I've never been able to eat out anywhere." She says buckling her seatbelt.

"How about we go to chick-fil-a? They have a lot of chicken there." I say putting my arm around her seat so I can back out of the driveway.

"Sure." She says all peppy.

A/N guys I love chick fil a, if you've never had it I truly feel terrible for you. It's something everyone needs to experience in life