Old man

Taylors POV

"Tay will you go get Travis, I think he's still in the gym." My dad says and I nod, getting up from the stool I was sat on.

Travis had talked with my dad a bit longer, me lingering in and piping my opinion on there conversation every once in a minute before he went off to the gym while I stayed in the kitchen and blabbed to my parents while they cooked dinner.

I smile as I walk by the glass walls of the in house gym, seeing my sweaty muscly man in his element. I open the door and walk over to where he's doing bench presses, his shirt ridden up to show the defined V between his hips.

"Hey sexy." I say as he looks over at me, smiling while shaking his head, putting the bar with an unreal amount of weight up on the hooks.

"Hey pretty." He says, taking his headphones out and wiping his forehead with the hem of his shirt, showing off his abs just for me.

I let out a whistle, one like a construction worker does to a girl walking by, which also makes him laugh.

"Whatcha need baby?" He stands up, putting his hands on my hips.

"Dinners about ready so you should get cleaned up." I say, leaning to the side and grabbing his water bottle for him, which he takes thankfully and swigs a generous amount before responding.

"Okay, I'm gonna shower then." He says, breathing hard, assumably from his workout.

"Don't take too long, leaving me with my parents..." I roll my eyes playfully.

"You could always join me in my shower baby." He grins, moving his hand around to the small of my back.

"You're hilarious." I fake laugh, slapping my knee before turning and walking out of the gym.

"Seriously, don't take too long." I point at him before walking out the door and down the hall, making sure to stand up straight and sway my hips a bit since I know he's watching through the glass.

"He comin'?" My dad asks as I come back into the kitchen.

"Yep, he's just gonna shower first, he's sweaty as fuck."

"Taylor Allison. Do not use that language." My mom scolds me and I roll my eyes.

"Dad how much weight can Travis lift?" I ask my father, who turns around a little confused.

"I think he can bench 280, why?" He says, raising an eyebrow.

"That's what he was doing when I went in, I'm surprised such an old man can lift that much." I say.

"Hey! I'm not old girly." I hear from behind me, then a big hand lightly pushes my shoulder.

I turn and see Travis with a black shirt and grey sweatpants on, no socks, which gives me the ick but it's Travis so I don't really care. His hair is also wet, which basically has my panties dripping.

"I mean..." I laugh, my eyes following him as he takes the seat on the stool next to mine, subtly scooting the chair closer to mine.

"Andrew, tell this kid I'm not old." He points at me, making me laugh harder.

"Well, you're getting up there bud." My dad chuckles.

"Three years older than me... what is this guy saying?" Travis holds his hand out to point to my dad behind his back as he looks at me and my mom, making us both smile.

Travis puts his hand on my thigh, below the counter so my parents can't see but my mom's switching from the dinning room to the kitchen so I'm nervous she'll see.

"No.." I whisper, pushing his hand off of my leg. He furrows his eyebrows and moves his hand back on my leg.

"Stop Travis." I say more firmly.

"Taylor what's wrong?" He says trying to put his hand back on my thigh again.

"Stop." I say through gritted teeth. He gives me an odd look, which makes my face go red.

"I'm not feeling well." I say loud enough for everyone to hear me, then getting up to run off to my room, leaving Travis confused.

Thirty minutes later I hear a knock on my door, I get up and open it, assuming it's my mom but I guessed wrong.

"Baby are you okay?" Travis says, stepping into my room and closing the door behind him.

"Travis." I sigh, turning around to walk over to my desk but he grabs my arm, stopping me.

"Did I do something?" He asks, looking genuinely confused by my anger.

"You grabbed my thigh." I say.

"Yeah?" He says after a couple of seconds.

"And I pushed your hand away and you tried to do it again. Twice." I say throwing my hands up in the air.

"Baby I don't get the issue, I just wanted to be close to you." He says.

"I know but my mom was walking by like every three seconds and I was worried she was gonna see, so I pushed your hand away, but you didn't stop. And that upset me, you didn't listen to me." I say calmly and by the end I can see the remorse in his eyes.

"Oh babygirl... I'm so sorry, I thought you were just being playful, I'm sorry.." He says pulling me into a hug.

"Next time I do something like that you gotta... punch me in the balls or something, okay?" He says and I laugh against the fabric of his shirt.

"I'm serious." He laughs.

I pull my head off his chest and stretch up on my toes to give him a kiss.

"I promise next time I will punch you in the balls." I giggle, placing my hand on his cheek.

"Good." He whispers, smiling.