Darling

Taylors POV

I wait for his smile before I flip my leg over his and straddle his lap, putting my arms around his neck, leaving our faces only a few inches apart.

His hands land on my waist which makes my head spin, I've been craving his touch for the past few days and now that I have it, it's like I'm going to die.

"Tay, I wanna get to know you first." He whispers, looking up at me since I'm a little taller while perched on his lap.

I pout my lips as the hand on the back of his neck gently rubs the skin there, the other hand resting across his shoulder.

"Oh come on darling, I'm sure there's gonna be plenty of time for you to sneak into my bedroom when your parents are asleep. I just want to learn who you are." He chuckles, leaning in to quickly kiss the corner of my lips.

"Fine." I mumble, trying to look serious but failing as a big smile washes over my face at his expression.

"You're so cute, you know that?" He smiles, bringing his hand up to push some hair out of my face.

"Mm, not sure about that..." I laugh nervously.

"Darling, you're the prettiest, most adorable, kind, smart, loving person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. And I've known you as this woman for what? A few days?" He says, resting his hand on my cheek.

"But I—" I go to argue but he cuts me off with a light kiss. I think I could definitely get used to this, kisses and compliments while sitting in Travis's lap. I've never had sex. I've never had a boyfriend or anything like that. I know I'm just a young adult with no experience but I really feel like Travis cares about me. Maybe one day we could be together in the open.

"No buts. I wanna hear you say it." He says after pulling back.

"Say what?" I giggle.

"That you're pretty and you know it."

"Travis..." I complain but see the look on his face is serious.

"I'm pretty." I say after a couple of seconds. I can't believe he's making me do this right now.

"And..." Travis says, dragging out the word.

"And... I know it." I say rolling my eyes.

"Good girl. Now do you want to go to my bedroom?" He says and I blush, nodding my head.

"Yeah? Dirty girl.." he whispers the last part which makes me giggle. Without warning he stands up, cupping my ass in his hands.

"Travis!" I gasp, pulling my hands around his neck tighter as my legs wrap his waist.

"I got you darling, don't worry." He chuckles. I spend the short time it takes going from my bedroom to his, studying his expression, his face, all his small marks and scars that make him Travis Kelce.

I'm assuming he wants to go to his room because that room has a king sized bed and mine only has a full size. I know he said he wants to get to know me first, and I understand that but I just want his dick.

A/N y'all I think ima just do a bunch of short chapters then long ones