Ch. 3: Getting Teased At School/Predator's Chest burst

In Wagstaff school, a female chubby teacher was about to do drama lessons for class. Everyone's doing their work, and the boy is doing work as well.

"Hey, dork." Someone whispered at him in the ear.

It was Zeke, a 13 year old kid who likes to bully kids for fun as well as teasing others

It was Zeke, a 13 year old kid who likes to bully kids for fun as well as teasing others. He is wearing a dark grey shirt, his hair is brown, and he looks mean.

Then his name is Gene Belcher

Then his name is Gene Belcher. He is 11 years old, wearing yellow T-shirt, grey blue shorts, socks, and red sneaker shoes. His hair is black, a skin color is tan like his father. He also a musician and prankster like other kids do. His nickname is Eugene by his family he knew. "What?" Gene frowned.

"Just wondering how is your dad's barn work." Zeke said while the rest of the kids are busy.

"Don't bother me, Zeke. I'm working on my test." Gene told him, nicely. Zeke scuffed permanently, not doing his work.

"Least you won't be studying for long."

A female chubby named Ms

A female chubby named Ms. LaBonz. Her age is in 40s, but almost about to be 50s anytime soon. She's wearing a brown-red shirt, glasses. Her lips are non-pink, hair is brown. She keeps an eye on Zeke who was gonna start teasing again.

Couldn't believe I had to study a drama test. Some of Gene's classmate thought.

~

At 2:00 PM after class, everybody gathered their things and backpacks out of lockers intentionally. Gene Belcher couldn't find two of his sisters anywhere in this class. And here comes one of his sister and her friend.

 And here comes one of his sister and her friend

Her name is Tina Ruth Belcher. She's 13 years old, wearing light blue shirt, dark blue skirt, socks and tennis shoes, and also wearing glasses as if being a geek. Her hair is black like Gene Belcher. She is the oldest sister of his. Was she autistic teenager, or not?

 Was she autistic teenager, or not?

And her friend names Tammy Larsen. She is 12 years old and about to be 13 soon. She's wearing pink shirt, black pants, and sandal shoes are blue. Her hair is half-brown, half-blonde and one pony hair up to the right. She is one of Tina's friend and a cheerleader, sometimes farts a lot. Her nickname was called Tam by many people. "Hey, Tina. How come you never told me about your diary?" Tammy asked.

"Jeez, I don't honestly write stories of my diary that much as I remembered during years I was little." Tina replied.

They both opened the lockers, grabbing notebooks and stuff before closing it. Gene could barely see them now.

"Hey, Gene." Tammy greets in expression voice. "Your sister Tina and I are going to mall in couple of days."

"Oh sure, why not. So I can get away from that guy."

"Who? That jerk named Zeke?" Tina asked, frowning and disapproval.

"Yes, it's Zeke." Gene said, answering. "He tried to tease me while during a test work, but Ms. LaBonz caught his eyes. You could see her face like that."

Tammy's mouth were rashly. "Gladly she didn't sound mean."

"Anyway, let's all go. Our bus is waiting."

"But I can't just leave without Louise out there." Gene almost begged.

"Well, she's probably walking with someone who was in her class. No worries, Mom and Dad won't find out." Tina said.

––––————————————————
                        Meanwhile

Back at the woods after that rocket ship was crashed and destroyed, the glass busted.

Predators are about to leave a crashing ship except one predator, who manly lied on floor. Must've something they would do to call out another ship to help? One predator could feel like anything inside from the chest, it made him groaning inarticulation and his body feels shaky. Then, something comes out bursting with green blood dripping. It was a chestburster of baby predalien that squealing.