Ch 10: Impregnation

At the trailer home where people live, xenomorph predalien hidden in the bushes near the tree, seeing all people going inside except one of young women that hasn't done drying a clothes yet. But still looking steamy. Xenomorph predalien saw a perfect woman in red shirt and jeans, and looks definitely a trailer.

"Who the hell goes there?" Trailer girl asked when nobody else's out there. "Whoever you are, show yourselves." Nothing to see a rusty noise.

Few seconds later, here it is, a xenomorph predalien standing right in front of her gasping. She backed away against the trailer door opened, crawling backwards slowly. It snarls at her in scary look.

Just then, trailer girl's mouth had open, and xenomorph predalien began to mouth inside of her. She tried to scream, but that didn't work when something came out like droplet, and made her swallow as deep throat. It fills the throat with impregnate, gulping sound like slime, gulp two and three times as if she lied on floor.

~

They are watching television inside the trailer. Growling noise from distance outside.

"Did you hear somethin'?" Trailer #1 asked, sitting on the couch.

"Hear what? It could be my stomach." Trailer #2 responded.

"No, damn it. I heard something out there."

"Why don't you go check and see."

Trailer #1 gets up from the couch, walking towards the door, and open it. Seems like nothing is out there. Until now, there another xenomorph predalien eating a chicken who bocks like screaming for help. "Holy crap!" That makes it look at him.

"What's going out there?"

"Stay back inside." He told him. "That thing is looking at me, and... It's coming!"

Xenomorph predalien started to chase towards him in the trailer home by shutting the door. Roaring mentally. A sharp tail busted a glass window through a kitchen it makes both trailers shrieked horrifying.

They began to grab a bigger knife and start to stab one, it didn't die when a little yellow blood marked on knife as he struggles. Then push trailer #2 against the floor thudding. Xenomorph predalien crawls in broken window fastly, tackled trailer #1 by eating him in the head. Ka-splack.

Trailer #2 got onto stomach and crawled. A tail slaughter through neck once.
.
.
.
.
.A/n: Xenomorph predaliens are in trailer home impregnate on woman, and other one attacks two trailers. Here comes more to write.