Ch. 5: The News

"You both  saw what?" Her father asked in unison, besides Linda.

"Me and Louise were at the park hanging out, until then, we heard something scary out there." Rudy said, almost panicking.

Linda's voice became speechless and say. "Rudolph, there's no scary thing outside from the park. It's probably a dog or something."

"No, Mom, it's not a dog!" Louise interjected, loudly and fearless. "Everybody just freaked out of that thing  crawling like spiders."

"Wait a minute, Louise. Was it like a monster spiders?" Gene questioned.

"Now now, everyone." Said Bob, standing up and making things under control. "Those things are not like spiders, or any bunch of crabs in New Jersey. Louise and Rudy, why the two of you didn't tell us about a crawling thing?"

Rudy began to speak in middle pitch voice. "Well, it's ummm... it's sorta like a face hug."

"I thought it was a facehuggers." Tina guesses for him.

"D-oh, I was just gonna say that." Louise said, ironically, and everyone shocked.

"Facehuggers? I don't believe this." Bob incredibly vexatious.

"Maybe we should watch the news to see what the hell's going on." Gene suggested, grabbing a remote and turning on the TV.

"Good evening, everybody." A news man exclaimed. "There has been a horrifying night about a strange creature on earth, and it's here. Let's see if Ralph has to say anything about this."

His name is Ralph

His name is Ralph. Age is unknown, wearing a dark tan suit, and light tan shirt. He is a news reporter and about to say. "Thanks. I'm just outside of New Jersey park in the night where the police and ambulance found a few dead bodies from the sidewalk, carrying em out. And they found some creatures thing that appears to be a Facehuggers."

"Facehuggers?!" Gene gasped.

"Told ya it's real."

"Quiet. It's more." Linda shushed the both kids, except Tina.

"And people shouldn't be out there at the park tonight, as well as they were told by the cops to stay indoors, because it could be more out there." Ralph explained. TV has turned off by Gene Belcher.

"Wow! I don't believe this. People are scared." Rudy said.

"Here's what we going to do." Her father makes a suggestion. "No one goes outside at night, especially when creatures are coming after humans like us."

Then his wife cuts in. "That's right. Your father and I will keep you kids safe for tonight whenever there is a monster."

For once, all three of them understood what they were saying after that news reporter spoke on the TV. Nobody else's going anywhere until further notice.

"What about Rudy?" Tina asked.

"Oh, yeah. Rudy, shouldn't you be home to your parents?"

"Right. I guess I'll be going."

"No, Rudy." His friend tried to beg.

"I'm sorry, Louise. It's a only thing that I can't get killed out there, and my parents are waiting for me." Rudy holds both of her hands. "I'm promised I won't lose you." That makes her smile with awe, then lets go of her hands. Rudolph Stieblitz walks quickly out of restaurant door that Bob Belcher owns the restaurant and his home. At least Rudy didn't get attacked by whoever was out there.

"Anywho, tomorrow we're closing a restaurant in the morning." Bob probably has a point.