Ch 8: Hiding In Science Lab

At the lunchroom of cafeteria where Louise, Gene, and Tina sat with their friends.

Rudolph Stieblitz begins to tell them what exactly happened yesterday. "I  saw them... a facehuggers came to life  from somewhere."

"Dude, let me guess..." Tammy's voice begin absurdity. "Was it like a crabs? Or maybe spiders?"

"Hell, freaking yes, I saw it too... with a slimy crawl tentacles where it has tails." Louise added, trying not to make things up. "Like our parents saw on the news."

"Pathetically." Zeke scoffed. "You seriously think  that facehuggers are coming to attack all of us? Well, it won't be me."

"So what? Everybody will find a way to hide soon." Tammy replied to Zeke, then to Gene Belcher. "Now I'm pretty sure if it isn't a fake ones outside, then nothing gets in my mouth."

As Tina listened to what she was saying that facehuggers could be anywhere from whatsoever, and say. "Well, neither do Ms. LaBonz walking with one boy to nurse's office." That makes Gene, Louise, Tammy, and Zeke turn around and watched what'll happen. Was he really sick or something?

Louise shocks. "I bet we outta check him out."

"I don't know about that, Louise." Rudy said. Then the guy with a brown shirt, gold pants came here to shout louder as he can.

"Everyone! There's a..." He panted. "...alien  on the loose."

People sound like confusion, and seven teachers looked at him.

"What do you mean 'An alien?'" Girl asked.

"COME OUTSIDE AND TAKE A VERY LOOK WHAT'S HAPPENING!" Boy yelled, going back outside of the main door.

Teachers and kids are about to see something horrified, following him.

"What the hell is going on out there?" Teacher #2 freaked out.

"Whatever it is, there are no––" It made one of the teacher shocked of the moment.

For once they see a creature standing in front of the gate. It's a very one xenomorph alien were called dreadlock bulker of  predalien. Roaring at them.

"Everybody, get inside!" Third teacher suggested. They quickly run back inside that school, and dreadlock bulker predalien jumped from the fence gate, chasing them. Soon the door closed, even third teacher tried, but xenomorph predalien busted in pounded him backward and landed on the floor. It gets closer to him. He felt scared when that thing grabbed him up, so he looked at it. Then, predalien opened the mouth, and a small mouth goes ka-splack on head by eating him. Thud the teacher on the floor.

People kept running from the cafeteria.

"Why are they running?" Zeke asked, doubting.

No one seems to listen.

"I thought it was a facehuggers." Tammy said.

"No. In fact: we should be running from that!" Louise pointed out at predalien as they gasped.

Predalien growling, deeply.

"Run!" Tina shouted, and they scattered away from xenomorph predalien. Which is not a predator, or an alien.

"Tina. I don't think it's a facehugger at all." She told her.

"Quick, in the science class!"

They got in fast and close the door, except one kid who hadn't got in.

"What the hell are those thing?" Tammy panicked, taking a deep breath slowly.

"I-I don't know." Rudolph said. "Whatever it is, the alien's not  normal."

"I supposed you're right. But we forgot Zeke."

"Who cares? He always hiding in somewhere." Louise frustrated. Then a footsteps from the hallway, coming to the door and bust the glass.

They shrieked horrifying.

"Come on. We must get to the back." Gene urgently brought them to the big shelves.

Xenomorph predalien came in slowly as looking around suspiciously. Five kids crawling away from that monster when it got here on the first time, and predalien almost caught them. Snarling softly unknowing where are they.

Tammy whispers, hardly to Gene. "This is never gonna work when that alien comes here!"

"Tammy, shush."

For a second, predalien heard a voice from the hideout. They crawled into one of those teacher's desk where that lady teaches a whole class. Predalien looked everywhere  but never  find em.

"Quickly, to the door." Tina ordered. Louise, Rudolph, Gene, and Tammy followed her as walking slowly. Before it happens, a glass piece stepped on by Tammy.

Xenomorph predalien turns around and saw her.

Tammy gasps in horror. "Uh, guys. I think we... run!" Then it caught them as escaping from the science class. Predalien chased the five kids in the hallway.