Ch. 1: Space Cash Landing

It was a quiet space that were black with dot stars all around, not just a star. No sign of astronaut from the solar system or anything.

Until suddenly, there is a giant big rocketship flying forward on the mission, close far to earth.

Inside the rocketship, one male predator who were busy collecting all weapon like knife stick, lasers, and many kinds.

Other male predator seems to be in the lab, bringing a big metal case to put it gently on the bottom. The case has opened. Must be a four chamber eggs that came from whoever it was. He was about to open the science machine door while the slimy eggs still remain silent, until then, something is opening in half apart on top. Just one each. Soon as two predator turns around and saw what was in it. He growls quietly and continues to work.

Then it was known as a facehugger swirling, came out crawling like spiders and got a predator attention, but almost.

He heard a swirling noise from distance somewhere, and see nothing. Predator had spotted a mission thing that was in the chamber egg.

Just then, facehugger jumps right on into his face, and a tail wraps around the neck tightly. That way he wouldn't see while landing in thud.

Third predator continues to drive forward to see whats out there, and found a perfect planet called Earth. It looks big around circle.