Ch 7: Town Meeting/Xenomorph Attacks

"We are live at the New Jersey government state to where people standing outside at governor's house, shouting out at once." Ralph explained of situational. "And they are definitely heard what is out there from the woods."

The news cameras are moving closer to zoom, and see the president they waited for.

This man named Daniel Cunningham

This man named Daniel Cunningham. His age is unknown, wearing a blue president suit jacket, white shirt underneath with red-orange, blue suit pants, and shoes. His favorite hair color is red as always. Nickname is unknown also. He runs the government state around the country and city. "Citizens of New Jersey." Daniel announced. "This is no reason to fear. The park  will not be reopened cause there has been attacked yesterday by whoever was out there somewhere from spaceship. We believe that is a rocketship from space to Earth the soldiers witnessed."

Car truck pulls in, making everyone gasps out of horrified. Bob, Linda, and
Teddy came out.

"People! I know what that creatures coming from!" Bob Belcher shouts out for the crowds, and security steps in front of three of them.

"Sorry, folks. You can't come in here." Says the one in security suits.

"It's all right, they're with me." Daniel comes towards the three of them, and say in the gate. "My apologies for seeing you standing out here. I'm Daniel Cunningham, the mayor of the government."

Bob calmly took a deep breath without hesitating. "Good to meet you, Daniel. Me, Linda, and my friend Teddy just came in the meeting about the creature my daughter saw."

"What creatures?" He sounds confused. "Well, I... I haven't heard from them before. Come on inside, we have a meeting to discuss."

Both securities let the three of them in with the gate open.

"Oh, and you can't make me stay out here making noises all day."

"Teddy!" Bob called out, stopping him by interrupting them. Teddy was just kidding as well as walking by.

~

In the meeting room, Daniel and the soldiers are here to investigate.

"So sergeant, is there a way to reach through the woods?" Soldier #1 asked, patiently.

"Ah, yes." Sergeant answered. His name is Bosco. He is in his age of 40s, wearing a white shirt with bowtie, brown pants with gun holder, and badge. He has black hair with grey sideburns. Now he must began with situations. "As you all can see, the deer hunters reported to police saying that the aliens on the loose, which is no green."

"How the hell that thing wasn't a green alien?" Daniel asked in unison. "I thought it was red or something."

"We understand your opinion, Mr. Mayor. But those things are more than green alien." Another assistant mayor said.

"There called Xenomorph." A lady guessed it out, making everyone turn their faces at her.

" A lady guessed it out, making everyone turn their faces at her

This is Marsha, her age is unknown. She's wearing a green suit, light blue shirt, and dark red skirt and casual shoes. Especially those big glasses she wore, so does that earring. She is also assistant to the Mayor.

"Woah. She just got here on time." Teddy blushed, shyly.

"Jesus, Marsha, we're in the middle of plan here." Soldier #2 spoke to her permanently.

"Look. I can tell what it is." Marsha stepped in to explain the whole thing. "Those aliens out there were called Xenomorph, and it came from Facehuggers."

"I see what you got an idea from. Now as I was saying..." Sergeant Bosco continued. "...if we get to forest, they will––"

Beeping alert interrupted him as the system has shown a code red. Everybody seems alerted when code red started.

"Oh my God." Linda shocked, freaking out.

"Don't panic, Linda. We can still leave a––"

"No one's going anywhere. We have a creatures out there." Soldier #3 said, cutting Bob off.

"But our kids are in school, goddamn it!" Bob yelled.

"Try to stay calm, Mr. Belcher, we will pick up the rest of the kids from school as soon as the evacuation starts soon." Daniel told him, commanding.

Until then, something crawled inside the vent up there as they all heard.

"I think something's up there." Soldier #4 recognized that sound. The vent gate busted on a table, a sharpy tail slaughter through his chest, and blood came out with drooling everywhere. It made everyone saw what it is. Xenomorph alien opens the mouth and other small mouth takes a bite on the head, and crunch.

"Oh, shit! Take em down!" Sergeant Bosco ordered.

They shoots one xenomorph alien out, it thud.

"Daniel, get the four of them out of here."

"But they can't leave without kids."

"Do it now!" Bosco yells, orderly.

"Come on, let's get y'all out of this damn house." He urgently escorts them while sergeant Bosco, and army prepare for battle of the aliens.

"There's another one." Soldier #5 pointed up. And there's two of Xenomorph aliens came down here. The rest of the soldiers open firing at em.

Soldier #3 tackled by one, and attacked him.

"What about sergeant Bosco?" Teddy worries, fearful.

"He'll be fine, now let's move." Bob kelp running along with him and his wife.
.
.
.
.A/n: Hey, it's been a while since I had a long day from celebrating my 25 birthday for last week ago. However, I can still write stories if I could. So what do you think about xenomorph aliens?