Chapter 34

Loretta had been sleeping since she fell asleep in the Oliver's arms until a pain in her stomach woke her up in the middle of the night. She immediately sat up in bed and looked at him, seeing that he was still asleep. A nauseating feeling suddenly came over her. She felt like she could throw up. She carefully stood up so she wouldn't wake him up and headed to the bathroom so she could take her medication and go back to bed.

***

The sound of the toilet flushing immediately woke him up.

"darling, you're okay?" he asked, rubbing his eyes and yawning as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah I'll be out in a second" she said, brushing her teeth after the medicine made her want to throw up.
She finally opened the door. Oliver was met with her tired face.

"Morning sickness?" he asked.

"I think it's a mix, my stomack was hurting, I took a pill and it made me want to throw up. But I'm much better now, let's go back to bed, I'm so tired." she tiredly said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek and went back to her side of the bed, falling asleep immediately.

***

The next morning she was laying in bed watching TV while Oliver was preparing breakfast.

As he came back in with their breakfast, he saw her fixing the TV.

"Hey, what are you watching?" he asked as he sat next to her in bed.

"Oh a show called Brazzos. I never watched it before but it's pretty nice" she said as she gave him a kiss and started to eat.

"fun fact about it, the actor who plays Brazzos actually lives here" he said, looking at her shocked face.

"Charles Savage or something?" she asked.

"Yeah Charles Haden Savage, but we don't live on the same floor. Maybe you'll see him one day" he said.

"You've already met him?" she asked looking at the TV.

"Actually yes, once, that's how I know he lives here. But if you want my opinion, he's a pretty self centered guy. I didn't even ask him anything and he automatically gave me a signed photo of him in Brazzos. It's now in one of the many drawers I have here." it made her laugh.

"Maybe we should send him an invitation for dinner, it could be nice to meet him" she said, actually hoping he would agree.

"Should I be worried about him taking my girl's heart?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Not at all baby" she chuckled "I love you to the moon and back, not him" she gave him a soft kiss.

"I'm glad" he smiled "so you really want to invite him for dinner?"

"could be nice to meet people from this building, you don't have any friends here and me neither" she said as she drank some of her juice.

"I think you're forgetting Mary and Richard" he pointed out.

"Oliver" she sighed "you know what I mean, you know them since university or high school. But I thought we should get to know other people from this building. So what do you think? We invite him?" she asked as she wiped her mouth with a napkin.

"You know that this guy is mister star right? He's never going to accept this" he said as he finished eating breakfast.

"Oliver, come on, let's at least try" she said, looking at him

"Okay fine, when ?" he asked as he went to take a paper.

"Tomorrow?" she proposed.

"Okay then I'm gonna write this and put it in his mailbox on my way out to the theater" he said as he started to write :