Chapter 11 ~ Dealing with all of this

~Ravens P.OV~

I sat on the balcony with a cup of tea watching the sun rise. I just don't know what to do. I love hanging around with Des and Nate but they're toxic.

I've heard about the fights that have happened between them and I still can't believe they're friends.

My phone started buzzing taking me out of the trance I was in. I looked at the screen and noticed it was someone that wasn't in my contacts yet?

I opened the phone to hear a woman say "Your boy friends cheating, he always was".

My open hung open as I couldn't think of a reply to what she was talking about.

"He was cheating on you since the beginning, it'll be good if you leave as quick as you can before you get hurt even more" said the unknown woman.

"How do you know?!" I finally sputtered out.

"Because I'm the girl Des is cheating on you with and I just found out he had a girlfriend, if you want more proof come to the hospital" she said before she closed the phone.

I sat there looking at the sun for a bit before sighing and just muttering idiot to myself while going back inside the apartment.

Wow, Des was cheating on me THE WHOLE TIME?!? I can't believe it but I always knew something was odd about him. Oh well, time to move on and screw him.

Using me like that! He's so just ugh. I started to quickly pack my stuff into some cardboard boxes. I might as well find myself a new place because I can't stand to look at their faces anymore.

I got in some clothes and looked at the time 6:00 am. I have work after 12 so o should sort this stuff out before I leave.

I grabbed my bag and a box of my things while I locked the door behind me as I started walking to elevator.

I clicked on the button and just kept my finger there for a moment. How am I gonna find another apartment?

I should ask Danny? I mean he looks like he knows a lot about Florida, I mean he is like 20?

Let's just hope this doesn't blow up too much. How should I break it off with Des?

The elevator dinged causing me to break out of my trance. I've been doing that a lot lately.

I got into the elevator quickly without looking at the faces of anyone in it. I immediately put my earbuds and played some random music.

You know what? Des has been using me from the beginning! I just can't, I was about to pay for his surgery when he obviously has more then enough money to pay for it himself!

I exited the elevator as quickly as possible and practically ran to my car and put the box in the back. I need to deal with all of this as fast as possible!

I got in front of the wheel and started to drive, I really need to utilize this car more since I've had it for a while just never used it.

I may be hating Alex right now but he's still my dad. I should make things up with him.

I arrived at the hospital and parked my car. As I was walking to Des's room, I noticed Nate sound asleep on the chairs. I looked through the window and noticed a girl kissing and sitting the same bed as Des.

I knew it! I took out my phone and took 3 photos. I need to get away from this as soon as possible!