Chapter 9 ~ The accident ~

Raven woke alone, memories of the other day storming through her mind, like a hurricane in Ocean City Maryland it destroyed her mood. The audacity Alex had to do that really pissed her off, but she just got up and did her early morning routines. Dressed in a nirvana tank top and shorts, she left her room and went to the kitchen. It was filled with many delicious snacks, like sweedish fish and kit Kats. The American dream kitchen. She got some kit Kats removed the wrapper, hearing the plastic rip sound as she did so.
"Hey, you look good." Came Des' voice, just as Raven's phone flashed with tweets from Alex apologizing for his childish behaviour. But she was having nothing of it. Once she tweeted back saying to leave her alone, it stopped oddly enough. She'd have thought he'd try to talk to her still, but expectations and thoughts of people change often.

"Thanks... Ugghh that shitface! Why does he tweet at me saying he's sorry when he told me to die?" She screamed out in anger, the thought of his audacity was horrifying enough but that he tries to talk to her still. "He makes me feel so low, and I hate it so much!" She kept yelling in anger about her (ex) adoptive dad. But soon enough Des was able to calm her down and get her to watch a movie.

The end of the movie, The Desolation Of Smaug was playimg and the infamous Ed Sheeran song, I See Fire, played as they got up off Des' bed and turned the light on, but the DVD player off. It was maybe, six O 'clock, and Raven, as well as Des, were tired off their asses. So, they started cuddling and soon fell asleep. only to be waken up Nathan, and a shouting war to begin. Over the fact that they hadn't made many videos in a week. But Raven had had enough of the bullshit drama in her life. "ENOUGH! I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU SCREAM ABOUT VIDEOS ONE MORE TIME I WILL HIT YOU IN THE NUTS!" She screamed, anger coursing throughout her body, the way a race car driver goes around the race track, fast and hard to control. Des and Nathan quieted at her anger, scared to their core of the fuming girl. She made a derp face and fell on to Des' bed, sleeping immediately. Des just muttered a whatever and stormd out. Nathan doing the same, except he went to a different location than Des.

Raven had woken up alone, again. In Des' bed, where memories of the night had started an earthquake of worry. She didn't know where Des was, and that terrified her. She tried to call him, but only got his voicemail. She tried again and again to get him to pick up the phone. But all she got in turn was an aggravated text, saying to leave him alone. She did as he asked her, but got sad at how he had worded it. She just went to her room and started vlogging a vlog she knew she wouldn't post. She just had to get it out of her system. In all, she didn't know if he would come back that night, but she was torn about it. She didn't want him to see how it affected her, but she wanted him to be safe. She had no idea whatsoever on what to think, and that scared her. Usually, she was able to be smart, and strong enough to be able to know what to do. So she just vlogged all night. In some points, she was crying, in other parts she was screaming. But in some part of her, she knew that Nathan and Des wouldn't come back. Not when they were mad. Maybe I should post the vlog... even if it is lengthy and not edited, maybe people need to see how I feel... She thought, with many doubts springing in her head. But she did it anyway. Titling it "fuck drama" and soon, her empire of hundreds of thousands of subs started to watch the two hour video. Then she passed out.

When she woke up, this time with some company, AKA the cops, she got really nervous. "How can I help you, officer?" She mumbled, only just audible to the human ears. Her face was filled with worry, and saddness, when they told her that Destery Smith had gotten hit by a car. Breaking his leg. And that he's in surgery, almost done with the bone reconstruction. But they were going to have to replace one of his veins in his left leg with a vein from his right. Her shock was evident on her face, and tears blurred her vision. Because she was scared that Des was going to die, or fall into in to a comatose state. They escorted her to the hospital, explkaining that it was a hit and run by a kid named Ethan. They have him in custody, and she was glad as hell. Because Raven knew where she was going to spend her days at. With Des in the hospital.

She found only one person in the waiting room, and it was Nathan. As she sat, they both knew that the next few months were definately going to be hard, stressful, and scary for them. While Raven just sat, crying, but Nathan was pacing the floor. Soon, the doctors called to them, and explained that the insurance Des has won't cover evrything, so they'd need to get jobs, and use the money they earned from YouTubing. So they'd pay thousands, while the insurance payed the rest... They weren't that rich. Not at all.

Authors Note, sorry for the wait. I have a lot to do and with my school starting... Well, I have a lot of stuff to do. Like an essay on these two books I read, and getting my schedule, and I have to get a root canal, and go to the doctors and the eye doctors and its just catching up to me.