Chapter 12 ~ Moving Out Once Again

~Ravens P.O.V~

I quickly walked out of the hospital as fast as I can without seeming suspicious.

I got into my car and just sat there. I can't believe it, I actually loved him??

Tears slowly started to come to my eyes. I should call someone to be my crutch.

I quickly dialled up Alex. I need to get things right with him!

I waited as the phone rang and rang and finally he picked up.

"Alex?" I said in a weak hoarse voice.

"What happened Raven?!?!?" Alex said panicked.

"It turns out my boyfriend was cheating on me" I said while sniffling.

I heard Alex sigh over the phone and I knew he was messing with his hair.

"Where are you?" I asked him.

"We're in Los Angeles, do you have anywhere to stay?" He said sighing.

"No but I'll find somewhere don't worry dad".

"That's good to hear" he paused before continuing "I'm also really sorry about what happened, I was drunk and I was pissed off at Lisa -"

I cut him off by saying that's it's okay and it's all in the past. We talked a little bit about what's going on in life and how I got a job this summer and how I'm thinking about switching courses for school.

Alex, being the best rock star he is, had to leave because they wanted to do a surprise signing before the show.

After I closed the phone I just sat there and decided that I need to get pack up and leave quickly.

I turned my car on and started driving to the nearest coffee shop that sold ice caps. I ordered one and on my way home I thought of ways I can break up with Destery without having to see him or Nate.

I got home and took a good hard look at my soon to be ex home. I'm gonna miss it but not as much as I thought I would.

I was packing my stuff into boxes of things I need immediately when I move in and things that can wait a bit.

After moving all the boxes down to my car and making sure my room was completely empty, I took out my laptop and searched for 1 bedroom apartments.

I found a couple that are nicely priced and aren't in sketchy areas and bookmarked them for later.

I put away my laptop and started writing a note that only say bye and then a picture of des and the girl.

I got my stuff together and then slide the keys under the door because I'm sure as hell that I'm never gonna look back.

I don't even wanna deal with all the problems that are gonna happen on social media either. Ugh, maybe I should delete all my social media.

I got into the elevator and noticed there was only 1 guy in there. He looked like he started collage. He seemed like a okay person but I can never let my guard down and with my 5'11 figure I stood straight making sure the guy knew he wouldn't mess with me.

He left the elevator when I did, bumping our shoulders and all I did was give him the dirtiest look I have ever gave somebody.

Wow ass much??

I shook my head on the way to my chair and drove out to the record store. Maybe I can ask Danny for some help?

I turned down the street and parked in front of the record store. I got out and looked around and took a deep breath.

This has been a lot on my shoulders the last couple of months.