Chapter 15 ~ Mystery Reveiled

~ Raven's P.O.V ~

I locked eyes with the guy in front of me. How dare he show up in an area that I'm currently in!

I mean it's not his fault but I'm feeling quite flattered and stalked right now.

I watched as Alice hugged this guy that's name is apparently "Christopher". What kind of name is that?!

Okay I need to stop being so weird and nitpicking everything.

As Alice was hugging him he never took his eyes off me. I glared back as I was holding a box of CDs across the store from him.

As soon as Alice let go of him, he walked across the room without dropping the glare that was directed towards me.

He stood in front of me glaring down. I mean I'm not that short I'm actually pretty tall for a girl, 5'11 is pretty tall but this dude is like freaking 6'3.

We just glared at each other until he opened his mouth. He quickly closed his mouth when he couldn't find anything to say. I gave him an odd look and turned around.

As I was walking to the back room I could hear Alice asking Christopher "What happened between you two?".

I heard a deep voice say "I'll explain later just wait here". I walked to the storage room to get more CDs and also to get away from Christopher.

I was looking for the box with new vinyls when I heard the door close behind me.

I turned around and saw Christopher leaning against the door and his arms crossed.

I gave him a dead stare as I continued on with my search.

"What do you have against me?" I heard him ask.

I turned around from my crouching position to look at him. "I have nothing against you, I don't even know you" I said standing up.

I don't know much about this guy but I'm not liking him all that much. I'm also going to say the disliking is mutual.

I found the box I needed and took it out. As I was putting it on the table to rummage through, Christopher took a few steps closer to me.

If you asked me he was too close but it wasn't breathing on my neck close. I mean we are in a pretty small storage room.

I turned around and crossed my arms. I gave him a hard glare before remembering that I had left a box in the storefront.

I tried walking around him but he grabbed my shoulders and pinned me against a wall.

He let go of me but stood very close, I could feel his breath on my face.

Oh so now he wants to get all up in people's faces?

I stood up straight and got as close as a person could to someone's face without touching them. I was boring holes into his eyes and he was doing the same to mine.

We were having a stare off until he turned around and walked out without looking back.

Which had left me extremely confused. What was his point that he was trying to get across?

I'm just going to proceed on with the fact that I dislike him for no reason other than the fact that he had bumped shoulders with me when exiting an elevator.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed before I picked up the newly found box and went to the front of the store.

This guy is trouble and I sure as hell am looking out for myself.

As I was organizing the new vinyls I thought of different insults I could say to him. So far my favourite one was 'Tall meat head' because he did look like a frat guy.

One of those beer chugging frat guys, ugh. Great now I have to deal with him almost everyday because I overheard Alice talking about how "He's her favourite nephew" and also "I can't believe your going to be staying with us while you go to university!!".

Now I have to wake up and see his face every morning.

As I was putting away a new box I decided to let my brain wander off to other topics. Like how I should delete my YouTube channel and be inactive on my Twitter and Instagram because of school.

When I get my laptop and some decent internet I will be deleting almost every useless social media I use. I probably would keep Twitter and Instagram because they aren't all that bad.

I want to be a technology major and if all goes well I can create new and different kinds of encryptions and sell them all in the comfort of my home. I probably would like to have an office though because staying in one area can make a less creative and active.

School is starting in about a month or so but I need to buy some certain softwares and maybe 1-2 textbooks because my course is generally on my laptop which is just more convenient for the students.

Also it's probably because it's a tech course not an English literature course.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Alice calling me over.

I picked up the empty boxes and walked up to the cashier area where Alice and Christopher were.

Alice was sitting on top of the counter and Christopher was sitting on a bar stool which made them both at eye level with each other.

I could feel Christopher eyes shooting daggers at me while I was talking to Alice about a shipment coming in tomorrow.

As I was about to walk away Alice dropped the big bomb I was hoping wouldn't explode.

"You and Christopher are going to be room mates how awesome is that? You guys could get to know each other better" Alice said smiling so big and innocently because she truly didn't know what was going on between us.

I faked a smile and said "That's cool" before looking at Christopher's reaction.

He had the biggest grin on his face. In my mind I was slapping that smug grin right off but I can't so it all has to stay in my mind.

"You guys should probably go and set up and get comfortable. Also Raven, you had mentioned your really good at cooking can you make your special lasagne today? I have all the ingredients in my kitchen so don't worry" Alice said unsure of what I would say.

Obviously I wouldn't say no so I nodded and smiled will she hugged me and shooed me and Christopher out of the store.

We were standing outside trying to decide on who's car we should take.

"We should just go in our own cars and get there separately, I would never want to be in the same car as you" I said crossing my arms and looking away from his smug face.

"Okay meet you there then" he said walking off to his car, still grinning.

Oh man, I really don't like this guy.