Chapter 5 ~ Damn

Raven's P.O.V:

How nice of Destery to take me somewhere. I don't have any idea where we're going but that's ok. I like surprises.

The elevator ding brought me back to my senses as we stepped out in the basement. He leaded the way to the car and opened up my door.

"What a gentleman" I said jokingly while putting my hand on my heart and sitting. "Your welcome Madame" Destery replied as he straightened his back and bend his arm to look like a waiter.

I laughed at his weird pose as he closed my door and went to the driver side. Once he got in he tried to start the car. Notice how I said tried.

The car engine sputtered 3-4 times before completely dying. Destery hit the steering wheel a couple of times before I took his hands in mine. He turned around and looked into my blue eyes.

I looked at his face and saw his beautiful chocolate coloured eyes boring into mine. "Destery don't stress about the car, we can go somewhere else" I said calmly and softly.

I noticed how close we were once he hugged me. He snuggled his face into my neck and breathed out "You right, I'm sorry". I rubbed his back soothingly, " We can always just chill at home or go somewhere by foot" I said while we sat there hugging.

Suddenly Destery pulled from the embrace and grabbed my shoulders "I have a good idea!" He said before he took off he seatbelt and bolted out of the car.

I followed behind him quickly as he got onto the elevator. The second we got into the elevator was the second we got out.

As soon as the door opened, Destery took my hand and we started running out of the building. "Where are we going?" I asked with my hair all over my face. Damn it's windy today for some reason.

As soon as we stopped running I noticed where we were. It was a beautiful meadow that looks like no body's ever visited. I awed at it before Destery spoke up "It's beautiful isn't it?".

I nodded in reply, my eyes staying on the scenery in front of me. Destery sat down bringing me down with him.

I turned my face to notice how close together we were. I took my time to examine his face. It has some flaws but he's still cute. I mean what? OMG did I just call Destery cute?

I think it's okay to think your room mates cute right? I dunno but in my book it's more than okay. I noticed Destery turned his head and our faces were close to each other.

I looked down to see his plump pink lips. I knew he was leaning in so I did too. We met each other in the middle and separated. It lasted like 5 seconds.

My cheeks started to glow crimson red as I processed what had just happened. I had just kissed Destery. Omg, what's going to happen now?

Destery noticed my shocked face and started to blush. "I'm sorry for kissing you, I just couldn't help myself" he said hardly a whisper.

I turned my head and hugged my knees. I rested my head on my knees "It's okay, I liked it" I said softly hoping my voice would be carried away by the wind.

Destery abruptly stood up and offered me a hand. I got up and held his hand. We started walking through a forest trail. I started to swing our hands "So what are we now?" I asked, my eyes still on the trail.

"What do you want us to be?" He asked stopping and turning towards me. I lowered my gaze, my cheeks pink because of the cold "Are we dating or am I not good enough?" I said, whispering the last part.

He placed his hand and my shoulders and his other hand lifting my chin. I could feel his breath on my face. "Don't say that about yourself, your worth more then you think you are" he said looking into my eyes.

I melted into his chocolate eyes as the words that came out of his mouth shocked me.

"Will you Raven, please be my girlfriend?".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW I KNOW I SUCK BUTTTTTTT I HAVE MADE IT UP WITH THIS CHAPTER!! I haven't been updating because I've had a lot of end of the year projects to do but now that's it's the summer I have WAAAY too much time on my hands. I mean yesterday I took a nap and after I woke up I have nothing to do. Since I have nothing to do I spend my time on twitter, Instagram, tumblr, and YouTube. Mostly YouTube.

My dad decided to go on a mini family vacation I guess? I mean we're just going to New York for like 2 days and that's all. I live in Canada so I like going to 'Merica but it gets boring if you go every year but whatever. I have nothing better to do with my life atm so I'm having a mid life crisis. Wait I'm like 13 never mind.

SORRY FOR THE LONG AUTHORS NOTE!!