Chapter 8 ~ The call

Sarah here!! Sup? So I don't really want to change the update schedule so here you go...

__________________________

It's been a week since me and Des started dating and oh my god he's so adorable. I just wanna pinch his cheeks. (AN not that way you dirty yous) Anyway we were sitting under a tree somewhere and the looks we got were hilarious- I mean do I care if we're two "emo" kids sitting under a tree?

We aren't always sitting at home on our phones. I was looking on Twitter, and I didn't really see anything of interest so I just left that app and looked up at Des.

He had that goofy smile that is just uggh! So beautiful I could die! But no one wants that, right? "What?" He mumbled against my neck, and I just did a strangely cute purr.

He laughed. "Do you know how cute that was?" He mumbled, still against my neck.

"No... But it can't be cuter than you." He blushed hard. Really hard. I giggled at his cuteness and took out my phone. I started a vlog about us, and Des seemed awkward about being on my channel.

But I was fine with him being there.

"Hey guys! I'm wiff my boyfriend Des and now he's vlogging too... Hehe. Anyway I'm going to university soon! And expect more videos soon! Mwah-" Des cut me off by kissing me, welp actually making out with me.

"Des, you sneaky bastard. Ugghhh! You're so cute!" I giggled as I exclaimed my sentences. He just grinned.

"Bye loves!" I drug out the zz in loves as I ended it and posted it on YouTube.

Des had done the same, and we tweeted the links, too. Anyway, we had been there a while and it was dark out. I felt my eyes get droopy, and myself get tired. I felt myself fall asleep on Des. Beautiful Des.

I woke up in Des's room with his arms around my waist like vines around an old fence. As I looked up at Des I saw his bootyful sleeping face.

I hope no one takes him from me- I really do. I mean, I've lost a lot of people. I couldn't stand to see another person leave me- especially Des.

"Morning beautiful, how'd you sleep?" -His groggy voice scared me out of my thoughts, and I jumped kinda but ended up doing nothing but pulling on Des's arm. He laughed quietly.

"I slept fine, how did you babe?" I asked in my morning voice, but my phone ringing cut what Des what about to say off. I didn't check the caller ID as I answered but I probably should have.

"Listen- I don't ever want to see your face again. I'm regretting adopting you and I hate you so much. Go die" I heard Alex say on the other end.

"Suck a dick you lying mierda.

¡perra déjà me empas!" I said way too calmly into the phone. (Mierda means shit and perra déjà me empas means bitch leave me alone in Spanish) So after the call I started crying. Sobbing. And Des was calming me down, is this love?

AN) I don't think Alex Gaskarth is like that, I only made him a dick for the sake of the story so please don't hate me! I love All Time Low and honest to whatever god you may believe in do not think that they're like that! So please, just go with it? Mwah loves! Xx Sarah