My future is being a cat lady... a cat man??? (Part 5)

"I am such a good brother!" A man with a pompadour sang to himself while walking along the streets, carrying some grocery bags from the store nearby. "The best- best best brooothhheeerrrrerrr~!!! Aaan here we are haha!"

With a laugh he put the key he had in the lock and twisted it open, opening it to reveal an entrance that wasn't of his own house but of- "Aaah, Marco's going to be so happy! I just know he's only been eating cheap heat-up meals, but now I, his best brother Thatch shall make him fresh food for the whole week!"

Yes, it is I. Thatch. The chef of the family and the one that has the most style, after Izou ofcourse. And have come to infiltrate my brother's house while he's working. He had too! The blond has suddenly been taking leave, working only half days at the office, so he must be nearing a burn-out. It's the only explanation for the workaholic to work less. So as the good brother he is, he's here to make sure his brother eats well and can get happy from eating!

"What the hell?" Thatch whispered getting inside, blinking at all the items. He traced back out front, just to check if he was at the right house. "why are these so many cat toys? And houses. Damn, how many paw and cat-themed pillows and blankets can one have?????" The chef wondered as he looked around the place whilst going to the kitchen and put the grocery bags on the counter before stepping back in the living room.

"this is insane." He whispered again and picked up a basket type pillow from the couch, eyes widening as there were a few hairs in it and bite marks, "Marco has a cat. Oh my god, he got a cat from the cat-café!? Hahahahaha I have saved our pineapple brother from a lonely death and started his collection! Yasssssssssss!!!!!"

Cheering to himself he hugged the pillow before realising something and looking back to the basket, "wait a minute, Marco takes no cat to work so..." he slowly put the pillow back on the couch, "There must be a cute kitty in the house! Oooooh kitty kitt-"

HISSS

"!!!!" He turned to the noise, expecting to find a cute kitten, or maybe a grumpy big one if it was true that cats and owner were alike, to be sitting behind him and hissing at him. The smile he had however dropped as there wasn't a cute kitten sitteng down but a-

"AAAAAAAAAAH"

The cat-not-cat jumped him, latching nails into his skin and biting his nose.

"NOT MY FACE NOT MY- NOT MY HAIR! TAKE MY FACE INSTEAD!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mid-fight Thatch had realised a few things:
1. This was not a normal fluffy cat.
2. Going by the ultra sharp nails, teeth and sounds, it was still somehow a cat.
3. It was hybrid.
4. Marco's going to be pissed off.
5. This cat is definitely already pissed off.

"I'm sorrryyy! I'm sorry for breaking in! Stooopp!!!!" Thatch struggled to get the cat off him, god what did he do to deserve this!!!!

Eventually he got the cat off and was now holding it up by the back of his shirt, having the boy dangle by it at arms length away.

He panted as he watched the cat still try to lunge at him. Hissing and waving sharp nails out in front of him.

"Y-you- you're a fighter. Oof- damn... okay..." Thatch took a few breaths, and now he could see the other, besides the mean look, the cat could be seen as cute. A young one, still small, the tail that swayed behind and the ears on his head were big and looked to be very soft. If the cat wasn't trying to murder him he would definitely try to pet them.