Chapter Two

Harry sat in Zayn's office, telling him all about the wonderful omega he met yesterday. Zayn, his chairman for the Styles hotels, was only half listening. Harry used to be a chairman along side him, but stepped down to focus on his role as the owner. This decision meant Harry had less responsibilities, but Zayn still included him in several business decisions. That was why Zayn called Harry into the office today, which was not to discuss the omega Harry was smitten over.

Harry sat back in the chair across from Zayn, describing Louis, "He is beautiful, kind, and oh gosh his scent—"

"Harry, I'm glad you're happy with the omega you met, but we have a meeting happening soon that we need to discuss," Zayn interrupted.

Harry rolled his eyes, annoyed he had to think about something other than Louis for a moment. "Okay, what's up?"

Zayn pulled up some files on his computer, titling the screen so Harry could see as well. "Did you see the files and emails I sent you yesterday?"

Harry stammered, "Um, maybe? I did get some assignments done, but I was pretty distracted yesterday."

Zayn facepalmed before exiting out of his browsers. "Looking through the files will take too long, I'll just explain before our meeting starts. One of the spaces on the floor level is vacant. I have been contemplating whether or not we continue to rent out these spaces, or turn the areas downstairs into common areas for guests, or even more rooms."

Harry paused before pointing out, "If it's a common area I don't see how we'll profit very much. We already have modern common areas for guests. I am not sure about the extra rooms, we already have forty floors. Unless there's a convention or something, we don't usually get booked out. And in that case, there are other Styles locations to direct guests to."

"So you're saying you'd prefer we continue renting it out?" Zayn inquired.

Harry nodded and added, "We already have several tenants down there that provide a good amount of profit. Is there anyone interested? I presume that's what our meeting is about."

"Yes, we have someone coming to pitch an art gallery," Zayn said.

Harry raised his eyebrows and scoffed. "An art gallery? I don't think that would provide us any profit. Also, why the meeting? They could've applied for the space online."

Zayn rolled his eyes and nodded. "Yes, I know. He did apply and I denied him. I agree with what you're saying about profit, I think we're better off choosing a retail service. But, he called me and convinced me to have a meeting. He's definitely headstrong."

"So I'm in for an entertaining meeting," Harry laughed.

Zayn chuckled and said, "Okay, so we agree we're going to tell him no. I think we should hear him out but then let him down near the end of whatever pitch he has."

Harry pulled his phone out to send Louis a quick good morning text before Zayn's work phone rang. The beta answered and mouthed to Harry, "He's here."

After a knock on the door, Harry fixed his posture and put his phone away. His breath hitched once the doors opened, revealing Louis, holding a tote bag in one hand and a cane in the other. Louis began to walk over to the desk, but stopped in his tracks. "Harry?" Louis said and furrowed his eyebrows. "I recognize your scent."

Harry relaxed and smiled. "Louis, I didn't know we'd be meeting with you today." Harry stood up and walked over to Louis, gently placing a hand on his back. "Let me take you to your seat, love." Louis blushed and allowed the alpha to guide him. Louis was more aware of his spatial surroundings than people give him credit for, but he does need help in unfamiliar spaces.