Chapter Fifteen

It was Aiden. It had to be Aiden, Louis thought. After reading the message, he tossed his phone on the couch. He folded his knees to his chest and placed his head down. He couldn't prevent the tears that pooled out of his eyes and the shaky breaths that were escaping.

"Lovey," Harry said from the hallway. "I finished putting the clothes in the dryer." As Harry approached the living room, he could sense the sadness and stress from Louis' scent. "Baby?" Harry said, full of concern. He quickly walked over to the omega, seeing him balled up and crying on the couch. "What's wrong?"

Louis continued crying, not being able to give a response. Harry bent down to his level and placed his hands on the omega's knees. "Baby please," Harry begged. "What's wrong? Maybe I could help."

"Look at my phone," Louis choked out, his head still down.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and reached for Louis' phone, his jaw tightening as he read all of the requested messages. "Louis, how long have you been getting these? This person sounds like they've been messaging you before."

Louis shuddered before explaining, "It's Aiden. It has to be him. I started getting messages about staying away from you, and especially after seeing him today it all makes sense."

Harry put Louis' phone away and rubbed his temples. "I need to know exactly when you got your first message."

"I think when you first posted me," Louis guessed. He turned his head to the side, wiping some of his tears. "I thought it was a random hater from your following at first. I blocked them and he kept making more accounts." Louis took a deep breath before continuing, "This means Aiden broke into my gallery. We have to call the police and tell them—"

"It was not Aiden," Harry interrupted firmly.

Louis' head shot up towards Harry. "Why would it not be him?"

Harry stood up, pacing around the living room. "I need to call my lawyer," he said sharply and grabbed his car keys from the kitchen counter.

"Harry!" Louis cried and stood up from the couch. "Talk to me."

Harry stuffed the keys into the pocket of his pajama pants before grabbing his coat off the hanger. "It's not Aiden. I know who it is, and now I'm going to call my lawyer outside."

Louis began walking towards the coat rack and asked, "Can I come please? There are more messages I can tell your lawyer about, ones you haven't seen."

Harry shook his head and slipped his coat on. "That's not necessary. Please stay here, I'll be in my car. Call me if you need anything."

"Please, I don't want you to go," Louis begged as tears ran down his cheeks.

Louis' cries broke Harry's heart, but he didn't budge. "I won't be gone too long." Before Louis could argue, Harry had already shut the front door.

-

Harry drove down a couple blocks before parking his car to the side of the road. He opened his phone and went to his blocked numbers list, unblocking the only number there. This was something Harry never thought he'd do. Without thinking further, Harry called the number and waited.

It rang several times, making Harry think the person wasn't going to answer. "Harry," a familiar voice came through the phone. "I never thought you'd call."

"You've been messaging Louis," Harry stated sharply. "You broke into his gallery, didn't you?"

Harry heard a giggle on the other line. "So he's shown you my messages? I'm also not going to comment on the gallery thing."