2 ~ First School Day

Quackity's POV:

Quackity finished setting up the classroom just as students started to walk the halls. He opened his door and sat down at his desk to log into his Chromebook. A few students walked in and sat down in random seats. Quackity waited until the bell rang and closed the door before standing in front of the class to speak.

"Okay everyone, mi llamo es Señor Q. Como te llamas? We'll start en la izquierda and go up and down the rows." Quackity instructed the class. Quackity listened as the entire class said their names. He then gave out a basic worksheet to better understand where everyone was. 

After that, Quackity sat down at his desk and took attendance for the day. When he was almost finished he heard a loud commotion from the other side of the wall behind him. The entire class looked towards the commotion as well and Quackity stood up instinctively. 

"Class, I'll be right back. Just continue to work on your worksheet. Tommy's in charge until I get back!" Quackity yelled as he sped-walked out of the classroom. He walked quickly down the hallway to Wilbur's classroom, hoping for the best as he pulled open the door. There were a couple of students crowding around another, trying to console them. There was a blonde boy with purple streaks holding a clarinet with a guilty expression. Wilbur was trying to see if the kid was okay, and looked up to see Quackity in the doorway confused.

"Q, do you think you can help me bring them to the nurse? They says their dizzy and can't walk." Wilbur asked as Quackity walked over and helped support them so they could walk. "Okay, Jeremy, you're in charge until I return," Wilbur instructed a random boy and opened the door for Quackity.

"Thanks Wil," Quackity walked through the door. Wilbur walked a little farther ahead to show Quackity the way. 

It took a little bit to get there, but once they arrived they just dropped off the kid and started the walk back.

"So.. what even happened?" Quackity asked as he gazed up at Wilbur.

"One student, Purpled, accidentally bashed his clarinet into that kid's head. Whole thing was an accident of course, he just got carried away. Actually he reminds me of my brother." Wilbur spoke sympathetically about the scenario and laughed when he mentioned his brother.

"Your brother?" Quackity questioned.

"I have 2 actually, Tommy and Techno. Techno works here as Mr. Blade and Tommy's a student here. Me and Techno both came up with last names for the kids to call us since 2 Mr. Minecrafts would get confusing. He teaches English."

"And Tommy?"

"Tommy's a hassle. We like to compare him to a raccoon because he just takes everything he can get his hands on. He's also a big troublemaker." Wilbur smiled as he spoke about both his brothers. They seemed to have a close bond with each other.

"You know, I actually left a kid in charge of the class named Tommy." Quackity slowly realized.

"Then we better get back quick." Wilbur said, picking up the pace. Once they arrived in the Spanish room they saw Tommy writing swears on the whiteboard. Upon further examination, they saw Tommy translating swears into Spanish.

"Tommy." Wilbur spoke firmly towards him, not at all the same as when Wilbur was describing him. 

"Heyyy Mr. Soot... and Mr. Q. Umm, I wasn't doing anything?" Tommy discreetly threw the marker to a boy with brown hair. I think his name was Tubbo? He caught it perfectly and hid it in his pocket. 

"Tommy, erase that." Quackity told Tommy. Tommy glanced up at Wilbur and was met with a glare. Tommy quickly erased the board and sat back down behind Tubbo. "Thank you, now let's get back to the lesson." Quackity started to review a bit of basic material. He only stopped after once he noticed that WIlbur was still in the doorway looking at him softly. He looked a little pink, which only made Quackity the same hue. 

"Um Wil, didn't you leave a student in charge of your classroom?" Quackity asked softly as Wilbur perked up slightly and got a little redder. 

"Yeah oh um yeah I'll see you later!" Wilbur left quickly and returned to his classroom. Quackity giggled a bit and continued to review some basic material. The bell rang a little bit later and the day continued.

_____________________
Words: 733

This may seem like it's going fast, but that's only because I want this to be shorter and I'm desperately trying to get to the fluffy bits. Stay tuned darlings <3