3~ Lunch

Quackity's POV:

Quackity had survived his first 3 periods and was teaching his 4th until the bell rang.

"Have a nice day everyone!" Quackity yelled as the students left the classroom. He sat down at his desk and just sighed. He was exhausted already and just wanted to take a nap.

He was about to drift to sleep when he heard a soft knock at the door. Quackity just groaned and lifted his head a little bit to see who it was. It was Wilbur.

"Tough last few periods?" Wilbur asked smiling in the doorway. Quackity just groaned and continued drifting. Wilbur chuckled and walked towards the desk. Quackity felt a reassuring hand rub his back. It felt nice and comforting, something he really hasn't felt in a while. He forgot how good it felt. Quackity smiled as he drifted to sleep on his desk.

Wilbur's POV:

When the bell rang Wilbur dismissed his 4th period. It wasn't a bad day so far, his classes were pretty chill except for one incident. There was also a new teacher that is adorable. He's got cute short black hair and has moles on his face in the perfect places. He's also incredibly short which is funny to Wilbur.

Wilbur decided to see how he's doing, so he grabbed his lunch and walked over to his room. He looked through the window and saw Quackity with his head down on his desk. He knocked on the door and opened it.

"Tough last few periods?" Wilbur smiled and looked towards Quackity. He heard a groan from the guy and walked towards the desk. He paused for a moment before placing a hand on Quackity's back and rubbing it. Wilbur knows how calming it can feel, so it might help Quackity relax. It usually works on Tommy, which is a miracle in some instances, so it's got to work for Quackity.

Wilbur wasn't wrong, he felt Quackity become less tense and his heart rate went down slightly. Before long Quackity started to let out soft snores and Wilbur removed his hand from his back. He pulled up a chair and sat down at the desk to eat his lunch.

After he finished, Wilbur looked at the clock. 11:42. He had some time before lunch ended, and so did Quackity. Wilbur walked back to the desk and sat down in the chair. He put his hand in his arms and watched Quackity. Wilbur knew that he had only known Quackity for less than a day, but he felt a deep connection with him. He was actually considering a relationship him.

But they just met. There's no way Quackity would want to be in a relationship with him. It was too soon. Maybe he might have a chance once they got to know each other better.

While Wilbur was deep in his thoughts, Quackity started to stir. He blinked sleep away and saw Wilbur staring at him. Wilbur snapped back to reality and met Quackity's gaze. He felt his cheeks flush and he broke the stare.

"I'm sorry." Wilbur scrambled a bit.

"It's okay Wilbur, how long was I out?" Quackity asked and flashed a reassuring smile.

"Uh... maybe like 10... 20 minutes?" Wilbur responded while Quackity stretched.

"Well however long it was, I needed it." Quackity rubbed his eyes.

"First days can be hard, I get it." Wilbur sympathized.

"Yeah I just need a week and I'll probably be okay." Wilbur nodded along to Quackity's comment. He also gave it actual thought. It was the first day, sure. But maybe after the first week they would get to know each other better and Quackity might say yes to a date. Maybe. He would just have to wait at least a week.

The pair continued to talk and get to know each other until the bell rang. Wilbur bid Quackity goodbye and returned to his classroom with a dumb smile on his face. As the students walked in for 5th period, they noticed Wilbur smiling bigger than usual but didn't think much of it.

_____________________
Words: 662

Love yall 💗