8~ Monday

Quackity's POV:

Quackity drove to the school with a sense of excitement. He was really excited to see Wilbur. The two texted a bunch on Sunday, but they hadn't met up again yet. 

He parked in his usual spot and walked inside the building. He was about to unlock the door to his classroom when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist and a head rest on his.

"Hello Q, how are you on this fine day?" Wilbur cooed.

"I'm better now you're here." Q chuckled. He unlocked the door and they both walked inside. Quackity sat down at his desk and Wilbur pulled up a chair and rested his head on his hand. Quackity chuckled and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Awe thanks darling!" Wilbur leaned forward and kissed Quackity's lips.

"Oh, we doing nicknames now mi amor~?" Quackity purred and Wilbur turned into a blushing mess. Quackity laughed and placed almost a dozen kisses over his face. They were both laughing when a knock on the door was heard.

A monotone voice spoke from the doorway, "Hey Wil I need to talk to you."

Wilbur turned around to look at the person. He was a tall man with mostly pink hair, although it was fading out into a brown color. His hair was long and curly with two strands that were braided and joined in the back. (Picture below but imagine the two strands in the hairclip are braided).

 (Picture below but imagine the two strands in the hairclip are braided)

Wilbur turned back around and whispered, "I'll be right back." He then stood up and walked outside the classroom to talk to him.

Wilbur's POV:

Wilbur walked out of the classroom and stood face-to-face with Techno. They have always been sorta close, always able to rely on each other. 

"I actually didn't need you for anything, I just went to see you in your room and you weren't there. And I saw you hugging that guy and walk in his room." Techno was smirking, "Sooo. who's he? Your boyfriend?"

Wilbur blushed, "Yeah..."

"OoOoOo~ finally got a boyfriend huh? How's that going? Is he treating you well?"

"Techno we literally got together yesterday! I mean it's going well so far, but it's too early for any problems to occur."

"Okay okay! I'll leave you alone for now I guess. But I will be following up in a couple of weeks."

Wilbur sighed/laughed and the Spanish door opened slightly.

"Hey Wil, who's this?" Quackity questioned.

"This is Techno, my twin brother! Techno this is Quackity!" Wilbur introduced Techno.

"Pleased to meet you." Techno held out his hand and they shook hands.

"Same to you. What do you teach?" 

"English, in the door at the end of this hallway." Techno pointed towards a door at the end of the hall. The hallway they were in was the "language" hallway. On the left were Spanish and French rooms and the English rooms were on the right. "Have you met any of the other teachers here?"