4~ Afterschool

Wilbur POV:

The day went on with no other complications. And as the final bell rang the first day was over. Wilbur let the students filter out of the classroom before packing up his bag. He walked out the door and locked it. He walked down the hallway and was about to start walking towards the exit when someone familiar called his name.

"Wilbur! Wait up!" Wilbur turned around and was met with the short Latino man.

"Hey Q, how was your first day?" Wilbur asked as the two walked to the parking lot.

"Good! I honestly thought it would be worse, but I was surprised." They were now at Quackity's car, which he unlocked and threw his bag into. He opened the door and stepped inside, turning on the car and rolling down the window. Wilbur leaned down and placed his arms on the car door. Quackity turned on the car and started to blast the AC. It was still summer weather, so it was pretty hot out.

"Well I'm glad you had a good day. I need to head back home, so I'll see you tomorrow?" Wilbur asked.

"Yeah! I'll see you before the students arrive." Quackity responded.

"Great, see you tomorrow Q! Have a nice night!" Wilbur stood up.

Quackity smiled and blushed, "You too Will!" And he drove off. Wilbur walked to his car which was a bit further in the lot and unlocked it, getting in. He drove off down the road and to his house.

After about 20 minutes he arrived home. His house looked similar to the others on the street, with white-ish paneling on the outside and two floors. (Picture below for visual readers & layout so I don't have to explain 💗)

 (Picture below for visual readers & layout so I don't have to explain 💗)