Fourth year

This Is just a summary of her 4th year 

Amelia's POV

As I had got to my new dorm I found only one bed. I guess I don't have any roommates. I looked around the place and really liked the colors.( IDK pls don't judge) It was a nice difference from all the red at the weasleys house. I sat down on the canopy bed and got my robes and books ready for my first day of classes at Hogwarts . I was not excited but I would just push through until Christmas.

Time skip to Christmas and Camp half blood

it was finally Christmas and I could go back to camp half blood . I could not wait to tell them about how my brother fought a troll. also how he thinks some teachers are out to get him, which is crazy what teacher would do that? As I walked through the camp Boarders I  felt at home. I looked at the big house and it had steam coming out of it.

A few hours later I walked out of the big house sad. almost no one had stayed this Christmas and Percy was at the winter solstice and Annabeth was missing. I walked to my cabin alone and sad. I as I walked in I saw some presents from friends. I opened all of them. A book on dueling from Annabeth. Blue cookies from Sally. A blue bracelet from Percy. That family and their blue everything. The twins and the Stolls got me pranking items. Molly got me some fudge and a famous Weasley sweater. It was green with a sliver A. And Charlie got me a book about dragons, which was not surprising. I had kept in touch with him after he left and all he would really talk about was the dragons. My family had gotten me nothing which was fine I was not expecting anything. Harry got me a book about quidditch which Mione, Ron and Oliver had helped him find. Me and Oliver had gotten close over quidditch and he got me new gloves, but I got him new ones too. I looked around at the presents and realized what good friends I have.

Time skips to the end of the year. 

As we got on the train Harry would not stop talking my ear off. he told me all about getting to some underground chambers and home he blew up Qurriel. Who had ended up being Voldemort. Well just his head, it had been on the back of Qurriels head. Harrys team had won the house cup which was fine with me i did not care about that. Oliver did not shut up about them beating us. At that point I was ready to hex the boy. He had warned me about the OWLs but Dumbles had secretly let me take them this year as I was way ahead of the class. He thinks by next year I will be able to take the NEWTs. He said I should wait until my seventh year though, but I'm not going to complain that the OWLs studying almost killed me.

all I wanted to do was get back to camp and see Annabeth who was back with Percy safe. they both had to hold up the sky and I wanted to know how the hell they did that. I could not wait to be back at camp and train the rest of the summer. I had trained at the place dumbles had built for me, but all the kids who wanted to train dropped out within a few months as it was " too hard" 

We pulled into Kings Cross station and I saw all the Weasleys. I gave them all hugs and walked to my friends. I gave Oliver a hug then moved onto Harry. He may have been crying but im not gonna say. I walked out to the muggle parts of the station and saw Annabeth and Percy waiting for me. i gave them big hugs and they hugged back. On our way to the dock we filled eachother in on what had happened this year to us all. They had it the worse for sure. Once we got to the dock we all got on percy's Hippocampus Rainbow and rode across the ocean back home. Back to camp halfblood.

( 793 words )

Ok so I know that probably sucked as it was just a summary of her fourth year but whatever. I know there is a lot of spelling mistakes or name mistakes. ( There is a lot of red I'm too lazy to correct) Im actually shocked I had time to update and write this so idk when the next update will be but hopefully soon. Ok bye bye

               -thatgirlincabin6