Back to Hogwarts

Charlies POV

It had been two weeks since me and Amelia had kissed. We started dating a day later. I was so happy I was back tin Romania. Yes I miss her a lot right now but little did she know I would be seeing her very soon. As I started getting back to the normal flow of work I could only hope she would not enter. Could only hope she was not the soul who was picked for the tournament.

Amelias POV

I was in a compartment with Fred and George and Ron. Ron was waiting with us until Hermione and Harry got here. Little did he know they would most likely sit with us. I needed to talk to Harry before we get to Hogwarts. Ron was looking out the door waiting for them as I was doing the same thing. Harry and Hermione almost ran into our heads that were out the window at the moment.

" Sorry Ron, Amelia did not see your heads." Hermione tells us while trying not to laugh. Harry on the other hand did not even try to hide his laughter and was laughing until he got a all but nice elbow to the stomach by me. " Okay not in a good mood I see Lia." Harry says to me." Harry can you please follow me. I need to talk to you, in private." I say to him after he does not move. We both walk out the door and find an empty compartment and sit down.

 He looks at me so I talk." Harry I don't want to be mean or anything but I think something big is going to happen at Hogwarts this year. I want you to have nothing to do with it. I don't want my brother to get hurt." I tell the boy in front of me." You feel like something big is going to happen too. Okay so I'm not the only one good." He says the last part more to himself than to me." Harry what do you mean you're not the only one? " I question.

" Well you see when the deatheaters cast the spell near me he said something. Something about seeing me again soon. I don't know what it means." He looks up at me for answers." Maybe , there is going to be someone at Hogwarts this year who is not with us. Maybe there will be a death eater somewhere in Hogwarts and he can see you. Maybe.." I don't continue scared of what could happen." They could kill me. There might be an elaborate plan where they can get a chance to kill me." Harry looks up to me. he looks like her is ready for it. Damn my little brother is braver than me. I would fight but eventually fail and I know that. 

" I'm not scared Lia I have you here with me and I know alone we are strong but together we are powerful. so powerful that we can fight and win. Alone we might not win but together we will always win.We need to stick together this year. Its not safe for us." Harry tells me. 

I look at him" Us? No Harry you are the priority. You are the one they are after. Even if they are after me you know if they can be disarmed they don't stand a chance against me. Harry Its you who I need to protect you don't need to protect me. Trust me Harold I'll be safe. Well only if you are." I tell Harry. He looked happy until the point I called him Harold which was my goal. We walk back to the compartment with the others. Harry talks with his trio while me and the twins fall asleep.

Time skips to the sorting and announcements.

I had to break apart from my friends and walk to the Slytherin table alone. I never made friends in Slytherin because I don't want friends in the house. They are mean to me and I'm meaner back. My quidditch team are the only ones I'm close to, and thats only when it's quidditch season. Minnie walked the first years in and they got sorted. We got the least kids this year only five. which I guess is good I don't want to deal with more possible Draco's. Snotty and entitled kids who think they are all that because of their blood status. When the kids are finished being sorted and we are all done eating Dumbles makes an anouncement. 

"May I introduce our new Defence against the Dark Arts Teacher," said Dumbles ,"Professor Moody." I had heard of him before he was an ex auror he was supposed to be crazy.