5th year

Amelias POV

I did not really want to leave my friends at camp half blood but they had to deal with other things and I had to leave. We were all busy. I was currently on the Hogwarts express. I was sitting with the twins and their friends from quidditch. I was going to punch Oliver Wood if he did not shut up about quidditch. I understand him its a fun sport, I play it too I would know but he could use a muzzle. I blame the twins for the fact he had been talking about quidditch for hours. I thought leaving to change into my robes would be enough time to make him shut it but I was wrong. I got back to see the twins with ears covered( still) Angelina hitting her head with the book she was trying to read. Katie was somehow asleep still, and the final chaser looked ready to hex Oliver. Oliver of course being oblivious to all of this was still talking. A gave the twins "a good luck with that" look and continued to walk down the train. I sat down in a compartment with my only friend not in Gryffindor. Cedric Diggory a hufflepuff. We shared all the stories from summer. well I told him nothing about the gods and stuff but I told him about now god stuff.

Time skips because Im sick and lazy 

It was almost Christmas time and there was the first petrification. poor Gryffindor first year Collin Creevey was the first person to be petrified. Turned out Harry was a parsletounge which made him a tiny suspect. Word had spread by the twins who would only talk to me to make fun of me that I was Harrys half sister. That had taken the blame off him and had put it on me. Some people still blamed Harry but most blamed me. I was older and in Slytherin after all. This had made life at Hogwarts hell for me, I lost my pranking buddies and my closest friends. I had Cedric still but he was a little weary of me which made me feel bad. I could not wait for Christmas break so that most students would leave and I could have some alone time. I was going to try to solve the chambers of secrets.

Time skips to the Chamber of secrets.

Hermione, Justin a Hufflepuff, and Penelope Clearwater ~who I think is Pratfaces girlfriend~ have all been petrified . Me Harry and Ron are going to the Chambers with Lockheart who I don't trust in the slightest. We all loved Ginny and we had to go and save her from Tom riddle or Voldemort. Thanks to myrtle we know the enterence  is in the girls bathroom. Once we jump down into the chamber Lockhart takes Ron's wand and tries to obliviate our minds. Lucky for us ron's wand is shit and snapped in half. Lockhart obliviated his own mind, lets just say I laughed so hard before getting elbowed by Harry. I thought he elbowed me because of laughing but no, when Lockhart  flew back into the wall the celing started to collapse. I justed to one side with Harry and Ron stayed on the other with Lockhart.

After Ron and Harrys conversation through the rocks me and Harry headed to the chamber. Harry saw Ginny and ran to her. I walked behind him feeling something off about this place like I had been here before. Maybe in a dream. Just as Harry reached Ginny a man appeared , no a teen. That must be Tom riddle when he was young cause he sure as hell doesn't look like that now from Harrys description of him. They talk as I finally get up there just then the basilisk appears and next thing I know I'm running with Harry from the basilisk.

Time skip cause I don't want to write Harry and her fighting it. Though it would be awesome.

After making sure Harry was okay Fawkes carried Me Harry Ginny Ron and Lockhart out of the chamber. How a phoenix can carry that many people I don't know. Once we got out we all went to the Hospital wing to get checked out though I think I did not have to be there so I left.

At dinner Harry was getting some looks so I sat with him and glared at anyone looking at us all. Shortly after we started eating Hermione came running down the hall to give us all hugs. I was the person who got the longest and first hug and lets just say when she was hugging me I gave the boys an smug look. I had considered Hermione and the Weasleys family and was so happy she was okay. I saw the other petrified students coming in as well, I was happy everyone was okay.

Time skips to the train

I sat down on the train with the same group as the beginning of the year but I was not as excited to leave as last year. I had gotten a letter about how I had to find my own way home or stay with someone else. I did not have enough money to get a plane or boat ticket so I had to stay with the Weasleys. I did not mind staying with them but I wanted to go to camp and help them fight in the war which I knew was on the horizon. Little did I know I would be in it no matter what.

( 1019 words )

Hey guys so I'm just gonna do a chapter on the war because I really want to have Amelia in it and fighting in it so I'm making some monster go to the Weasleys. She will go to Manhatten to fight for a while then got to Hogwarts for her 6th year. Of course this will be a little rough on timelines so not accurate but oh well. I think this chapter sucked and could be edited which I will do if I have energy but I'm sick so I have none. oh well bye now.

            -thatgirlincabin6